[SEC] Delrad v1.1 - A Powerful Antigriefing Measure [928]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Android, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Offline

Android

Delrad: (Tested against Build 798)
    Version: 1.1

THIS PLUGIN IS NOW INACTIVE. THOUGH IT WILL WORK FOR THE VERSION SPECIFIED, IT MAY NOT WORK FOR ANY FUTURE VERSIONS. IT IS NOT LIKELY TO BE UPDATED.

Another plugin from the hey0 mod, this plugin adds the command /delrad [type] [radius], which will delete all blocks of the specified type within the specified radius. It is a very easy way to get rid of griefing structures made of obsidian or just too large to take apart by hand.

With the updating of version 1.1, there is now a new way to input the command! Instead of just typing /delrad [type] [radius], one can now also enter /delrad [type] [x] [y] [z] ! This allows you to specify how much to delete in one particular direction, while leaving the others untouched! It is important to keep in mind how the directions work; the y coordinate will delete vertically, while x and z will delete in the north/west/east/south directions. X and Z do not depend on the direction you are facing, so keep it in mind when you are deleting. Also keep in mind it deletes in both directions; both up/down, east/west, and north/south.

Example: /delrad 12 0 1 0
    The plugin would delete blocks of sand 1 block above and 1 block below the user, while leaving all other sand blocks untouched.

Here is the video of the plugin in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWgnlnBuOlo

NOTE: This can be a very dangerous tool in the wrong hands, as seen above. This Plugin is set up to work with the Permissions plugin. In order to give permission to a user, use the following node:

- 'delrad.delete'

Please let me know if you experience any problems with the plugin.

Download the Plugin/My Github

Version History

Version 1.1
    • Updated to work with new versions of bukkit, as well as adding a new way to input the command.

bobbysmithyy likes this.
  2. Offline

Android

@jmcneely Hate to say it man, but it doesn't look like I'm going to have the time to keep plugins up to date. I was pretty bad about keeping this one up to date anyways, and I'm sorry for that. As such, this plugin will become inactive. It may get updated in the future, but it's highly unlikely.

Though as some people have... kindly pointed out, this feature is avaliable in WorldEdit if you'd like to try that.

3. Offline

jmcneely

@Android - That's fine I've actually already moved to worldedit, but I didn't know it can do the same thing. I'm new to it and mainly got it to work with another plugin. I guess I'll go read the worldedit page some more.

But, Thanks for keeping me updated, it sucks waiting and wondering if a developer is still active or not.