Inactive [SEC] Deadbolt 2.1 - Modular sign-based container, door, trapdoor protection [1.1-R6]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by daemitus, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Offline

daemitus

[​IMG]
    The leader in modular sign based block protection
    Features
    *No databases. In-game signs only.​
    *Super permissions support ONLY.​
    *Protects any type of furnace, dispenser, chest, door, or trapdoor​
    *Broadcast specific admin actions to those with "deadbolt.broadcast.xxx"​
    *Denies explosions, pistons, and redstone from circumventing protection​
    *Timed doors, [Timer:#], that toggle after a certain delay​
    *Server-wide protected blocks, use [Everyone] on line 3 or 4​
    *Compatible with Lockette​
    *Modular plugin hooking system, add your own easily​
    *Localization support​
    Notes
    As this is a Lockette-type plugin, also similar to Alerter or BlockLock, things may seem similar. This plugin was originally created as a continuation of Lockette by Acru to add trapdoor support and other recent developments. Portions of this project were reverse engineered from Lockette and the original idea for a sign-based locking system still belongs with Acru. Credit where credit is due. As this only supports super permissions, if you need a plugin that is more backwards compatible with older configurations, you may want to look at Lockette.

If you have another plugin such as Cenotaph or ChestShop3 that you have integrated with Lockette and would rather use Deadbolt instead, I have created a LocketteSimulator that will allow you to use Deadbolt instead.

Check GitHub for the most recent files, there is a slight delay in getting files posted to DevBukkit authorized by the staff.
    DeadboltBridge is a new system designed to incorporate your favorite plugin directly into Deadbolt.​
    To create your own or to view Deadbolt's static API, head over to​
    Currently available for download: here
    Worried about the long plugin names polluting your /plugins list? Give PluginList a try!​
    Localizations
    Have a completed localization? Drop me a link to it and Ill add it to the repository.​
    Once added, it is available for automatic downloading by changing the "language" setting in config.yml.​
    Issues?
    Visit github and open an issue.​
    Alternatively, try and find me at play.arkcraft.net

If youve paid any attention to the Lockette thread, this was born out of my effort there.
    The next step is to bother all the other authors and get incorporated there.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
    kahlilnc and Inscrutable like this.
  2. Offline

md_5

So is it still happening or not? Have you updated?

3. Offline

Buckethead

yes i have updated everything. this happens randomly like i said

4. Offline

md_5

Can you give another example of the error, I dont want to nullheck every event if I dont need to

5. Offline

Buckethead

well its like i said before. at first it was at every startup. nowsometimes its on a restart, hitting a block whether there is redstone or not, log ins and out..... random

6. Offline

md_5

Error message please.

7. Offline

Buckethead

i already posted them above 2 diffrentones

8. Offline

md_5

That error is fixed.

9. Offline

Buckethead

ok then good :)

10. Offline

Buckethead

Code:
    22:20:14 [WARNING] Task of 'Deadbolt' generated an exception
    java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.block.CraftBlockState cannot be cast to org.bukkit.block.Sign

at com.daemitus.deadbolt.tasks.SignUpdateTask.run(SignUpdateTask.java:15)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:137)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:493)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)

11. Offline

md_5

small bug, doesnt mean anything major. Fixed for next release

12. Offline

Buckethead

its fixed now and i can download a stable version or it will be in NEXT release?

13. Offline

md_5

Next release. That bug does not crash your server / do any harm
    @daemitus
    Might want to release

14. Offline

Buckethead

ok ty

15. Offline

Buckethead

I dont get console errors but this happens alot. i have correct perms and all.

i make a sign

[private]
    someotherguysnamehere
    blank
    blank

sign comes out

[private]
    mynamehere
    blank
    blank

happening more and more often. redid config and redownloaded

16. Offline

Buckethead

i think i poseted this already?

Code:
    13:50:10 [WARNING] Task of 'Deadbolt' generated an exception
    java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.block.CraftBlockState cannot be cast to org.bukkit.block.Sign

at com.daemitus.deadbolt.tasks.SignUpdateTask.run(SignUpdateTask.java:15)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:137)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:500)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:432)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)

i also have the problem that i mentioned before where i put persons name and it changes to mine

17. Offline

Buckethead

um wtf. this wasnt a problem till recently. but people that dont own the chest can't look in it. BUT THEY CAN BREAK IT????? WTH also i still have the problem from before where i put on other persons name and mine goes on anyway? another request. protect the blocks adjacent to the doors so people cant break into em that way. i figuered it as included but found out the hard way its not

18. Offline

Buckethead

plz resopnd on one of ur pages. that is a big problem i posted

plz respond

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  19. Offline

md_5

O.k to be quite honest I think your server has some sort of weird config as I cannot break other users blocks. Not sure if daemitus has updated the sign cast fix.
    I have soo much stuff to do...

20. Offline

Buckethead

theses are my plugins i dont know what would conflict

AfkKick, AutoMessage, AutoRegionGuard, BedHealAdvanced, BlocksOnGlass, ChairCraft, ConsoleFilter, CraftBukkitUpToDate, CustomMusic, DCReason, Deadbolt, Essentials, EssentialsChat, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, FloodGates, GeoIPTools, HeroicRebuke, IceGeoIP, iConomy, IllegalName, InstaMode, IPGet, LazyRoad, LockIP, MCVote, MineBackup, RemoteToolkitPlugin, MinecraftViewer, NoCheat, noEnderman, NoMovedTooQuicklyKick, PermissionsEx, PlgLogCmd, Rakamak, Reusable Glass, Rules, SetRankPEX, SignLift, SpoutNinja, Suggestions, Superpickaxe, Tent, TimeAnnounce, uNether, Vault, ChatManager, Modifyworld, Permissions, ChestShop, MobArena

21. Offline

Buckethead

people can stil break chests with update. wtf please fix/help this plugin does not do its job

22. Offline

Imkingofthehill

please update this, i love this 10x more then lwc or lockette and the other plugins!!

23. Offline

md_5

daemitus
    Read github too

24. Offline

Imkingofthehill

Wait did you quit on this project?

25. Offline

md_5

No, I tagged daemitus as he is the one that wasnt active :/

26. Offline

md_5

daemitus updated thread title
    For everyone else it works fine with 1.1 / 1.2

27. Offline

daemitus

Md5 pretty much has lead atm, ive got 3 weeks and then im out of country.

28. Offline

md_5

*gasp

29. Offline

Zach667711

yes i have a problem with this plugin when my users have too long of a name they can't protect anything it just says protection has expired.

30. Offline

shark4675

Thinks for this plugin lockette stopped working so i got this to replace it and it works a lot better thinks!

31. Offline

fjutte

update needed. "auto unlock chest after x days" feature broken. it seem it triggers at random. Please update! This was always my favourite over Lockette.