Inactive [SEC] CreeperHeal v4.13 - Repair Creeper damage, the natural way! [1.2.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Nitnelave, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Offline

Nitnelave

CreeperHeal

The project in now on BukkitDev! Go there to find all the news, downloads, error reporting, and everything else!

2. Offline

Legolas75893

Do you think it'll work with Enderdragons :eek:? If it does, totally letting dragons go around my world like a bawss.

3. Offline

Nitnelave

I absolutely don't know... But enderdragons only spawn in the the end, don't they? And I don't think they create any explosion, so my plugin won't detect them. i'll try to make some tests as soon as I can, after the bukkit version is out, but I don't see a point in my plugin handling Enderdragons.

4. Offline

Legolas75893

I haz plans for EnderDragon, and I was about to request it but then I saw this.

5. Offline

Nitnelave

Well, what would you like me to manage about enderdragons?

6. Offline

Legolas75893

Well, pretty much like what happens with creeper explosions. Terrain regen after a time.

winsucker likes this.
  7. Offline

teegee543

Hi, nitnelave. Does replace-above-limit-only and replace-limit affect creeper explosions or just TNT? Sometimes I use creepers to help mine underground and don't want underground creeper explosions to be healed.

8. Offline

Nitnelave

Well, I can't have a look at my code right now, but I think it affects every explosion... But feel free to correct me of you find it otherwise, it's possible that I did it only for TNT.
    EDIT : Actually, no, it is only for TNT right now. @Everybody Do you think I should hard-code creeper explosions to also be affected by the limit, or should I add yet another option to specify whether you want creepers explosions to be replaced or not?

9. Offline

WarboyX

I don't know if it's been discussed, why does sand replace weird? Because it has the chance of replacing the above blocks or sitting on top of the above blocks of where it was suppose to be replaced. Because it has to "fall" into placement.

Anyway to change this behavior?

10. Offline

N00B_Daddy

SO not sure why this is happening, But its rather annoying.

Running CB 1490, with 1.0. Currently I am getting a error, but the plugin is still doing as expected. THis is the error I keep getting

04:08 AM [SEVERE] Could not pass event LEAVES_DECAY to CreeperHeal
    java.lang.illegalArgumentException: Connot Measure distance between worlds or to null.

Now If I restart my server it goes away but eventually comes back

My config
    http://pastebin.com/NG1ZZ0My

It happens after it starts recovering. And Does go away after it fully recovers the explosions, but still takes 5-10 minutes

Anyone got any idea in what I need to do to fix it so it doesnt' spam my console

11. Offline

WarboyX

I get that too...

Code:
    2011-11-28 10:09:29 [SEVERE] Could not pass event LEAVES_DECAY to CreeperHeal
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot measure distance between worlds or to null
        at org.bukkit.Location.distance(Location.java:355)
        at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.TNTBreakListener.onLeavesDecay(TNTBreakListener.java:79)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$35.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:499)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
        at net.minecraft.server.BlockLeaves.g(BlockLeaves.java:124)
        at net.minecraft.server.BlockLeaves.a(BlockLeaves.java:115)
        at org.getspout.spout.block.mcblock.CustomBlock.a(CustomBlock.java:200)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.k(World.java:1984)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.doTick(World.java:1740)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:503)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:414)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)

and also this.....

Code:
    2011-11-28 11:34:18 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_PHYSICS to CreeperHeal
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot measure distance between worlds or to null
        at org.bukkit.Location.distance(Location.java:355)
        at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.TNTBreakListener.onBlockPhysics(TNTBreakListener.java:56)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$30.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:464)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:339)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.k(World.java:512)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.applyPhysics(World.java:497)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.update(World.java:461)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.setTypeId(World.java:433)
        at net.minecraft.server.BlockVine.doPhysics(SourceFile:194)
        at org.getspout.spout.block.mcblock.CustomBlock.doPhysics(CustomBlock.java:217)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.k(World.java:520)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.applyPhysics(World.java:500)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.update(World.java:461)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.setTypeIdAndData(World.java:445)
        at net.minecraft.server.BlockFire.a(BlockFire.java:185)
        at net.minecraft.server.BlockFire.a(BlockFire.java:98)
        at org.getspout.spout.block.mcblock.CustomBlock.a(CustomBlock.java:200)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.a(World.java:2315)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.doTick(World.java:1738)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:503)

12. Offline

Nitnelave

Yeah, that was a fix that I tried, but apparently it didn't work out as well as I thought...

And also @WarboyX I'll get that fixed really soon... I definitely should check that two locations are on the same world before checking their distance :p

EDIT: Both problems fixed!
    There's still some problems with gravel replacement, but I'm working on it. It only affects cases where gravel falls after an explosion, or when gravel is replaced before the block it was standing on (in the case of two or more explosions).

Gravel/sand problem fixed!
    Now there's a config option to prevent gravel from dropping if the block under gets destroyed by an explosion, allowing to replace the terrain exactly as it was... but if you'd rather trigger rains of gravel to suffocate your enemies after blowing them up, you can! (but replaced gravel will not fall anyway).

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  13. Offline

cena6665

can you set it so only admin can set traps? so that they place tnt and it will re-spawn? and no normal players can do that?

14. Offline

WarboyX

Thanks alot, console is error-free for now :)

15. Offline

Nitnelave

Well, you can do that with permissions. If you don't have permissions, then only OPs can do anything with the plugin.

16. Offline

T4L_Goose

My log keeps getting filled with these messages, even after I turn the "Prevent blocks fall" thing to false:

Code:
    2011-12-02 13:20:02 [INFO] [CreeperHeal] gravel removed

17. Offline

Nitnelave

Oops! Debugging message I forgot to remove... I'll post a silent update without that message.

EDIT: ok, message removed! just re-download to get the new version.

18. Offline

kickbutt101

Great, I like it, works perfectly (and i got craftbukkit version 1537), lightweight, easy to use, easy to customize, best anti griefing tool iv'e ever seen. The only problem i've seen is that /ch clashes with hero chat, but thats hero chats fault hero chat should be hc not ch :p but i don't mind using /creeperheal
    Suggestions: adding repairs to lava and water

19. Offline

Nitnelave

well, you can change the /ch to whatever command you want, by opening the jar and changing the plugin.yml
    As for lava and water, what do you suggest?

20. Offline

kickbutt101

like explosions, after (editable amount of time) the lava/water just dissapears block by block like a creeper explosion. This is a really great anti greifing tool, did I mention :p

21. Offline

Nitnelave

Hmm... I still don't get what you mean. The water/lava from what event? Just any water/lava that anyone places? That would prevent anyone from creating irrigation or cool lava falls.

22. Offline

PyPKjE

[SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling CreeperHeal v4.2.4 (Is it up to date?): null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.getResource(JavaPlugin.java:156)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.reloadConfig(JavaPlugin.java:133)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.getConfig(JavaPlugin.java:125)
    at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperConfig.<init>(CreeperConfig.java:60)
    at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal.onEnable(CreeperHeal.java:136)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:183)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:957)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:280)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:176)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:159)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:337)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:324)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:161)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:388)

23. Offline

Nitnelave

Hmmm... Try and create a CreeperHeal folder in you plugins folder, and in that new folder create a blank file called config.yml
    That should do the trick although I don't see why it didn't get created automatically. Check that you have roghts to edit the folder and file?

24. Offline

Cumsume

25. Offline

Nitnelave

26. Offline

T4L_Goose

I seem to be getting this error in my console whenever a creeper goes off.
    Code:
    [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_EXPLODE to CreeperHeal
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal.dropBlock(CreeperHeal.java:822)
    at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperHeal.recordBlocks(CreeperHeal.java:401)
    at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperListener.recordBlocks(CreeperListener.java:39)
    at com.nitnelave.CreeperHeal.CreeperListener.onEntityExplode(CreeperListener.java:33)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$66.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:721)
    at net.minecraft.server.Explosion.a(Explosion.java:189)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.createExplosion(World.java:1522)
    at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.createExplosion(WorldServer.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityCreeper.a(EntityCreeper.java:122)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityCreature.m_(EntityCreature.java:70)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.d(EntityLiving.java:885)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityMonster.d(EntityMonster.java:27)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.w_(EntityLiving.java:295)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityMonster.w_(EntityMonster.java:31)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityCreeper.w_(EntityCreeper.java:72)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1251)
    at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:107)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1233)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1140)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:507)

27. Offline

Nitnelave

There's a small bug in my code that allows this error to be shown, but nevertheless, it is a problem. I would you to update to the latest version of creeperHeal, then reproduce the bug (it should happen when a chest gets blown up or replaced), and post the situation of when the error occurs (chest getting blown up? Any block getting blown up?), the craftbukkit version, and your creeperHeal config. Thanks!

28. Offline

Sevennemesis

One of my favorite plugins! good work!.
    I found a bug!...if there is fire on wooden planks, at times it is pop a additional planks!.

29. Offline

Nitnelave

I'll see what I can do, but if you don't provide any more info, I'm not sure I can help, though... Can you create a reproducible set of conditions that will lead to plank duplication?

30. Offline

Sevennemesis

yes I would! I'll let you know! thank you:)... Sorry for my very bad English!

31. Offline

Sevennemesis

Bingo! I found the problem

in the file "Config.yml" on the line (Fire) I had only to place it (False).

if you want to try, put a wooden plank on floor, put fire on it and place another wooden plank on top of the fire, wait...

thx!