[SEC] ChunkGuard v1.0

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by JuliPera12, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Offline

JuliPera12

Plugin category: Anti-Griefing Tools

Suggested name: ChunkGuard

A bit about me: I'm a person that want to create a server of minecraft using bukkit. I'm tried to learn programming, but i cant. For this razon, i come here to ask this plugin. I need this so much. Please, help me!

What I want: I want a plugin that can protect a area. The size of areas will be of a chunk. When i use a command, i protect the chunk where i am. Protect a chunk cost money, for this i want that this plugin attachment with iConomy 6. I want to edit this value, and i want that a group have a price, and other group have other price. For example: If i'm in the group "Admin", the price will be 200$, but if i'm in the group "Member", the price will be 500$. Also, i want that the owner of the chunk can add member to build, destroy, interactive, etc in his chunk. He can't toggle: Fire, explosion, mobs, pvp, etc, but the administration can. All commands do the action reference with where are the person that use this.

Ideas for commands:
    /BuyArea - Command using to protect the chunk where you are. (Cost money)
    /SellArea - Command using to unprotect the chunk where you are. (You need to be the owner of
    the chunk where you are)
    /Area AddMember [PlayerName] - Command using to add member at your area. (This members can Build, Destroy, Interactive, etc)
    /Area RemoveMember [PlayerName] - Command using to remove member of your area.
    /Area Toggle Fire,Explosion,TNT,Mobs,etc - Command using to toggle the options basics of the area where you are. (Only Admins)

Ideas for permissions:
    ChunkGuard.Area.Buy - If you have this permissions, you can use /BuyArea.
    ChunkGuard.Area.Sell - If you have this permissions, you can use /SellArea
    ChunkGuard.OwnedArea.AddMember - If you have this permissions, you can use /Area AddMember
    ChunkGuard.OwnedArea.RemoveMember - If you have this permissions, you can use /Area RemoveMember
    ChunkGuard.Area.Toggle - If you have this permissions, you can use /Area Toggle

Willing to pay up to: $0 - I dont have money to pay this plugin. I wish someone would do it for free

Similar plugin requests: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/se...ction-system-buy-sell-land-economy-1185.9358/

PD: Sorry, my english isnt the best :p

2. Offline

Sanzennin

Interesting, we are using WorldGuard for exactly that purpose. The only difference being our mods handle the buy process.

Maybe you should use WorldGuard too? (Pros being: No need to wait for it, and its free.)

3. Offline

JuliPera12

I tested that plugin and the problem with it, is that an admin has to limitate the area and also, take the money from the player. I would like a plugin as TownyAdvanced, that makes this easear because the plug takes the money from the players and also they can limitate there area. Also, when i used the WorldGuard, we were not available to invite players to that area. So the only one who could brake/edit that area, was the owner.