Inactive [SEC] BigBrother 1.11.0 - Catch griffers red-handed [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by N3X15, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

N3X15

[​IMG]
    Important Crap

I'm done, but BB isn't.
    I've got 10 developers on the contributors' list who supposedly want to help, but I haven't heard a word from them since the day I added them. BigBrother's so full of bugs now that I don't know where to start, and I simply don't have the time or patience to work on it anymore. If you want something that works, pick up LogBlock. I'm fucking done. I updated it to "run" on 1060, but that's as far as I'm taking this. If you still want to help, email me at [email protected] and give me a rundown of your experience in coding plugins so I know you'll do something.​
    UPDATE: 3 developers have been added to the repo, but I'm waiting for them to get familiarized and start committing before I declare this crisis over. I appreciate the support and help that has been thrown this way. If you'd still like to help, but don't know how to code, there are many other ways to contribute. See the Contributors section for more info.​

Version: 1.11.0
    Original Author: tkelly910

Contributors
    • Development Team
      • N3X15
      • Mafio
      • FalconGaming
    • Quality Assurance (QA) Team (Testing, ONLY ON LATEST RB*!)
      • N3X15
      • Mineral
      • All of the poor bastards on the 7chan.org minecraft server + other dev servers
      • *NOTE: Unless EvilSeph or other bukkit devs indicate an RB is imminent, e.g. within the next week.
    • Bug Triage (Sorting through bugs, marking duplicates, closing, prioritizing)
      • N3X15
    • Documentation (Wiki, FAQ, other stuff people will read)
      • N3X15
    • MORE NEEDED. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TESTING OR DEVELOPING.
    Introduction

BigBrother is a powerful plugin that enables you to investigate roll back griefing via a large and all-knowing database. You have a choice between using immensely powerful commands to search an area for changes, or you can whack a block with a stick or place a log to see changes within a single block.

• /bb log - Gives you the BigBrother Multipurpose Tool, or a simple log. Hit something with it to see changes in that spot, and place it if the block you're check is non-solid, like water, lava or air.
    • /bb done - Removes the log from your inventory, and gives you back any items it replaced.
    • Want to check an entire area? Use /bb here to list who changed what!
    • Need to roll back EvilGuy and DoucheBug's edits? Use /bb rollback EvilGuy DoucheBug!
      • Have to roll back edits up to 5 minutes ago? Simple! /bb rollback t:5m
      • Need to only roll back within a certain radius? /bb rollback r:<radius-in-blocks>
      • Roll back specific actions with /bb rollback a:10,BLOCK_PLACE
    • If you screw up, /bb undo
    • (NEW) /bb history "Suspicious Guy" to see that player's recent history! (add pg:# to go to page #)
    • Mow your lawn with /bb mowlawn!
    See the full list of commands and Permissions nodes here.

Screenshots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG](Yes, stationary_* and regular blocks got reversed, this is fixed.)​
    [​IMG]

Need Help?

• What version of CraftBukkit and BigBrother? If you don't know, type /version and /bb version.
    • What database engine are you using? Look at the value for database.type in BigBrother.yml. I use MySQL on my server and test on H2.
    • Do you get any errors? If so, please link to a pastebin with your server.log
    • What steps do I have to take to reproduce this behavior?
    • What other plugins are you using?
    Known Issues
    • Everything listed here
    • ItemCraft is not supported due to it sending unexpected NULLs via Block.getType(). Can be fixed by adding a new enum value for unknown blocks.
    • Bugs everywhere, stopped counting.
    Coming Soon
    • /bb history - Gets the history of a player
    • Fixed /bb update
    • Updated API
    • Externally accessible API
    • Custom Action IDs (for WorldEdit support, etc.)
    More Information

IRC: Support/Chatter/Developer Jive @ irc.7chan.org #bigbrother (Moved so my build notification bot has an easier time notifying multiple channels)

Changelog
    BigBrother 1.11.0 Changelog
    • Centralize and update bystander checks.
    • Fix parsing errors in DeltaChest
    • Clarify /bb log
    • Fix sign lines being too far down
    • Add command censoring (for people worried about xAuth and the like)
    • Fix pagination capping
    • Fix an error in DeltaChest reading
    • Add ?autoReconnect=true to the MySQL DSN
    • Remove all H2 support
    • Removed /bb stick from /bb help since it is now obsolete
    • Fixed it so commands that work won't say commands not recognized after they already work
    • Fixed the issue of when you had the /bb log if you broke something it would not record the break even if you were watched
    • Now if the user tries to find the history of an invalid user it won't throw null errors.
    • Yell at the users if they don't follow the setup procedure
    • Should fix most of the errors dealing with the log and watch/unwatch problems
    • Update README
    1.10.0+ (open)

BigBrother 1.10.1 Changelog
    • Fix a rollback SQL syntax error
    • Fix explosion logging
    • Clarify database trimming message in log
    • Fix /bb history
    • Continue rolling back incorrectly-logged BlockBurns, if the data field is unparsable, default to 0.
    • Fix Heartbeat logging
    • Fix SuperPerms support.
    BigBrother 1.10.0 Changelog

New Features:
    • Brand new plugin API! (Wiki)
    • Database change. There is now a converter, but you might still lose data!
    • Compact chest changes: (+Added)(=Replaced)(-Removed)
    • Heartbeat Action: Logs users online and the current time, both to keep your database connection open, and for monitoring of your server's uptime!
    • Piston Actions!
    • Bukkit Superperms support!
    • RB 1000 support!
    • /bb history!
    • Formatting fix for rollbacks
    • A buttload of NPE fixes
    Bugfixes:

• [BB-81] Rollback doesn't work because of empty data-values
    • [BB-78/BB-69] onPickupItem/onDropItem NPEs
    • Memory leak fix (Thanks to Wootalyzer!)
    BigBrother 1.9.1:

• Use BlockSpreadEvent for tracking fires (later told by EvilSeph that there's no current way to track fire in Bukkit)
    • Display a "Permission Denied" to users trying to use commands with insufficient priviliges instead of silently failing.
    • Add /bb mowlawn.
    • Fix stupid mixup between String.format usage on C# and Java in DeltaChest
    • Automatically update plugin.yml via Maven (internal crap)
    BigBrother 1.9

• Support for 928+
    • NEW: Lava/Water/Fire flow logging (AND ACTUALLY TESTED, FOR ONCE!)
    • NEW: a: directive for rollbacks, for specifying comma-delimited action IDs to track
    • Lots and lots of bugfixes.
    • Marginally better H2 support
    • More automated tests
    • Standardized QA tests (ongoing)

2. Offline

TheSporeGA1

Can somebody make it so just all ops can use this? Because I don't want to use permissions.

3. Offline

ExplosiveBacoN

Not removing this plugin until the day it no longer works.

Vision and marvinbek like this.
  4. Offline

G1R Productions

22:53:38 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_BREAK to BigBrother
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.block.CraftBlock.getState(CraftBlock.java:199)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.BrokenBlock.signCheck(BrokenBlock.java:158)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.BrokenBlock.<init>(BrokenBlock.java:32)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.BrokenBlock.<init>(BrokenBlock.java:22)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.listeners.BBBlockListener.onBlockBreak(BBBlockListener.java:168)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$37.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:497)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:338)
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.c(ItemInWorldManager.java:157)
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:44)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.m_(EntityPlayer.java:104)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1212)
    at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:48)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1194)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.cleanUp(World.java:1110)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:456)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:369)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)\\

EDIT:
    Another Error

Code:
    01:29:13 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] onPlayerInteract(org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerInteractEvent@21202580)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest$DeltaEntry.fixStack(DeltaChest.java:212)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest$DeltaEntry.<init>(DeltaChest.java:148)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.getInventoryDelta(DeltaChest.java:58)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.DeltaChest.<init>(DeltaChest.java:37)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BigBrother.closeChestIfOpen(BigBrother.java:278)
        at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.listeners.BBPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(BBPlayerListener.java:225)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$11.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:314)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:338)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:210)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:573)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:89)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:460)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:369)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

Removed plugin until i get answers on how to fix and what is going wrong.

5. Offline

N3X15

3 developers have been added to the repo, but I'm waiting for them to get familiarized and start committing before I declare this crisis over.

Thread post updated, time for sleep.

6. Offline

Mohammad

How do I roll back burning with this cause loads of my players wood houses have been burnt I know who did it I rolled back their actions but it doesnt rollback the fire.
    How do I roll back the fire then?
    /bb rollback Enviroment a:burning t:2d or something?

7. Offline

naf

So, i accidently rollbacked like almost 2 weeks. Well it screw'd up and the server is a disaster now. Can i rollback somehow how it was before? /bb undo doesn't help now.

8. Offline

Evilhaunting

I'd like to help out in ending this major crisis with BigBrother. I don't know how to code, but I would be willing to test the plugin whenever needed. My bukkit and minecraft username is evilhaunting. Please write back
    P.S. I love BigBrother the chaos must stop!

9. Offline

but2002

This plugin was going downhill even before N3X15 joined. I've since moved on to HawkEye because it's more lightweight, and easier to use, and as of right now seems to be problem-free. Many thanks to BigBrother for keeping my server greifer-free for many months! And thanks to @N3X15 for helping with the Chest Tracking in HawkEye

NVM

10. Offline

N3X15

Okay, you can stop advertising shit in my topic, now.

11. Offline

but2002

I wasn't advertising, I was thanking but now I retract it. Bye!

12. Offline

tom

Is it just me, or did this plugin get worse with the update? I remember it used to be much better, but now /bb here playername kinda sucks.

13. Offline

mario00037

Code:
    18:29:54 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: PlacedBlock
    18:29:54 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: PlacedBlock
    18:29:55 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: PlacedBlock
    18:29:57 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    18:29:57 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    18:30:03 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    18:30:03 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    18:30:09 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    18:30:09 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    18:30:15 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    18:30:15 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    18:30:21 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    18:30:21 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    18:39:03 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    18:39:03 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    18:39:03 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Chat
    18:39:04 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] onPlayerInteract(org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerInteractEvent@63c324af)
    	at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.tablemgrs.BBDataTable.getBlockHistory(BBDataTable.java:118)
    	at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.HistoryLog.getInfoOnBlock(HistoryLog.java:40)
    	at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.Sticker.blockInfo(Sticker.java:104)
    	at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.finder.Sticker.stick(Sticker.java:117)
    	at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.BigBrother.stick(BigBrother.java:258)
    	at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.listeners.BBPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(BBPlayerListener.java:195)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$11.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:314)
    	at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:168)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.dig(ItemInWorldManager.java:63)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:478)
    	at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:454)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:363)
    18:39:09 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    18:39:09 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] Unknown Action: Heartbeat
    Any Help?

14. Offline

Koskein

Okay, it seems to have every command working except /bb history <player> And along with that... I can't figure out how to get a list of "block changes" like in the pictures above. Whenever I try with /bb here it just tells me WHO modified it, not what they actually did. So if someone could give the the link of a video or tell me how to get a list of block changes from the "greifer?" Thanks!

15. Offline

Vision

It's only you. Now please stop complaining.

arpey likes this.
  16. EVERYTHING i have tried has failed me, BigBrother has always been there working, like it always had, if i knew anything about code/plugin developing, i would assist you N3X15, but i don't, I will use Bigbrother to the end!

17. Offline

embty

You have officially transformed to what your display picture is.. lol

18. Offline

TheOnlyLavaster

Does anyone know how to config the files so that BB doesn't automatically delete logs after 16 hours or whatever? It's so freakin annoying; I can't catch ANY griefers with BB because it deletes the logs WAY too soon!

19. Look in the bigbrother config and there should be something called a 'Cleanser' it should say something like, 16h, which means it will CLEANSE the logs after 16 hours, basically delete them, i put mine as 10d, which stands for 10 days, Look here.
    Code:
    cleanser:
            deletes-per-operation: 20000
    Sorry if i wasnt to helpful :p, im a little bad at explaining :)
    EDIT: Make sure you have your mysql set up correctly, that might affect it aswell

20. Offline

Koskein

How do I give someone permissions for the /rollback player command?

21. Offline

Shilofax

I'm trying to use MySQL as the database type, What is the correct spelling/caps of the type field for it?

22. Offline

Jonchun

Does anyone know how to disable logging? (of certain types. e/g chat)

23. Offline

seedorfj

I know your done, but can anyone help me!!!
    PLEASE HELP!!!
    I recently had griefing problems on my server and I think it was a hacker, but how can they do this. They placed water without bb recording it along with lava, I did find 2 blocks of over 100 or so that actually where recorded and banned the player. But I also got the result Environment detonated unknown. which doesn't even happen with the admin only /vulcan command. Creepers and tnt are banned. Also, blocks where distroyed, but not with super pick and it wasn't recorded.

24. Hackers can use worldedit, depending on what hack they have, i would reccomend using a backup or perhaps checking your config for any issues with the mySQL

There should be an option at the bottom of your bigbrother.yml
    Code:
        disabled-actions:
        - ButtonPress
        - LeverSwitch
        - LeafDecay
        - DropItem
        - PickupItem
    I THINK if you add chat here it will disable recording it, however im not sure.

heres my example, ofc i have taken out the password and username :p
    Code:
    database:
        port: 3306
        username: usernamehere
        prefix: ''
        hostname: whoitishostedbyhere, for example db4free.net
        cleanser:
            deletes-per-operation: 20000
        type: MySQL
        password: yourpasswordthatyoucreated
        database: nameofdatabase
        send-delay: 4
        mysql:
            engine: INNODB
            low-priority-insert: true
    I hope this helps :)

I think its, bb.admin.rollback

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2016
  25. Offline

TheTekromancer

Just in case this plugin doesn't get updated any further I wanted to say thanks for making this and updating it as long as you have. I've ran bb since March (maybe early April) and it's been great. I don't know what I'll use if this doesn't get updated but just know that I doubt my players will forget it. Thanks again and good luck getting things sorted out if you do decide to keep it going.

Gandalf_911 likes this.
  26. Offline

Gandalf_911

Hello, I'm also trying to use MySQL as the database type, but when I put the following code into the CMD I get a syntax error, what is wrong?
    Here's the Error:
    Code:
    -> mysql> CREATE DATABASE minecraft;

ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that

corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'datab

ase:

port: 3306

username: minecraft

prefix: ''

hostname: wh' at line 1

mysql> mysql> CREATE USER 'minecraft'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY '**PASSWORD HERE**'

;

corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'mysql

> CREATE USER 'minecraft'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY '**PASSWORD HERE**'' at line 1

mysql> mysql> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON minecraft.* TO 'minecraft'@'%';

corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'mysql

> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON minecraft.* TO 'minecraft'@'%'' at line 1

mysql> mysql> quit
    mysql> mysql> quit
    And Here's the code: $ mysql -u root -p
    mysql> CREATE DATABASE minecraft;
    mysql> CREATE USER 'minecraft'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY '**PASSWORD HERE**';
    mysql> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON minecraft.* TO 'minecraft'@'%';
    mysql> quit

27. @Gandalf_911, Ok i am not totally familiar with the mySQL and stuff like that, i am not an expert, but i THINK you usually get a syntax error when something in your config is incorrect,
    What i would do it double check your config file and make sure EVERYTHING is correct, check to make sure you have your : in the right place and your mySQL information is correct, if you like, post me your mySQL config and ill take a look at it :)

28. Offline

Gandalf_911

Thank you so much for your quick answer, but what config do you need?
    I

29. Its the Bigbrother.yml, show me that, make sure to blank out your password and username though, so people cant use your database :)

30. Offline

dean2016258

uhhh... no matter what command i enter in V 1.10.1 it will always tell me to use /bb help
    IT EVEN DOES IT WHEN I USE /bb help and no error report on logs

31. Offline

ScottSpittle

When i stop server.. this has only started recently..

2011-08-22 01:34:23 [SEVERE] [BBROTHER] executeUpdate failed (DELETE FROM ownership WHERE wldID=? AND x=? AND y=? AND z=?):
    com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: No operations allowed after connection closed.
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:532)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:382)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1013)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:987)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:982)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:927)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.throwConnectionClosedException(ConnectionImpl.java:1213)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.checkClosed(ConnectionImpl.java:1200)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.prepareStatement(ConnectionImpl.java:4203)
    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.prepareStatement(ConnectionImpl.java:4169)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datasource.BBDB.executeUpdate(BBDB.java:304)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.tablemgrs.OwnersMySQL.removeBlockOwner(OwnersMySQL.java:111)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.tablemgrs.OwnersTable.remove(OwnersTable.java:116)
    at net.nexisonline.bigbrother.ownership.OwnershipManager.removeOwnerByLocation(OwnershipManager.java:219)
    at net.nexisonline.bigbrother.ownership.OwnershipManager.removeOwner(OwnershipManager.java:209)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.datablock.BrokenBlock.<init>(BrokenBlock.java:18)
    at me.taylorkelly.bigbrother.listeners.BBBlockListener.onBlockBreak(BBBlockListener.java:168)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$37.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:497)
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.c(ItemInWorldManager.java:157)
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:121)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:481)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
    at org.getspout.spout.SpoutNetServerHandler.a(SpoutNetServerHandler.java:436)
    at org.getspout.spout.player.SpoutCraftPlayer.resetNetServerHandler(SpoutCraftPlayer.java:616)
    at org.getspout.spout.Spout.onDisable(Spout.java:91)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:128)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:906)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:294)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:287)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.disablePlugins(CraftServer.java:173)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.stop(MinecraftServer.java:314)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:393)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.