@all: Okay, I finally returned to developing AreaGuard, and I started it's refactorization process. I will focus on making code more readable, improving performance and code extensibility, removing redundancy, making translations support, including requested features (the good ones) and making bug fixes. Sorry for that break in developement, but I needed a vacation too. But now I'm back and I'll do my best to improve my plugins. Information about AreaGuard 2.3 progress of work I refactored all classes except main, which I'm refactoring now. I made a translations engine, now I'm rewriting the whole code to use it. I made a function displaying flag state in corresponding colour. This will be important for flags displaying, when I'll make an API. EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.