Inactive [SEC/ADMN/EDIT] SWatchdog v1.14 - Log and rollback griefs[1.2.5-R4]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Sanzennin, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Offline

Steffion

2. Offline

dureiken

Hi,

is there a way to disable recording for users like [RedPower] or [BuildCraft]

Thanks

3. Offline

Sanzennin

Thats included in the tekkit version. (Tho the tekkit version is not uptodate atm.)

4. Offline

Darthmineboy

I really like this, but I host a bukkit server with over 20 worlds. Can you make it possible to check wxray for all worlds? (Optional make the command /gwxray) The g is for global. Cause its hard for me to check them every day. And can you make something like a warning when more than 5% of their minings is diamond you get a warning? Or that you can configure that in the config. Warn on diamonds : 5% , Warn on iron : 10%.
    Would be really good cause this is the best anti grief plugin that i have seen (probarly cause its not laggy :D )

5. Offline

OldsCraft

HEY I LOVE UR PLUGIN AND I WAS JUST WONDERING WHY AM I GETTING THIS INTERNAL ERROR PROBLEM WHEN ROLLING BACK PEOPLE?!?!?!? I REALLY HOPE YOU FIX THIS CAUSE NOW I HAVE TO USE LOGBLOCK WHICH I DONT LIKE =(

6. Offline

Sanzennin

It would help if you described what you are doing. And what the error is.
    I could almost bet that you forgot to add "p:" in front of the player name, or used space in between.

I could make a thread that checks one person every 5 minutes or so, and adds him to warning list or something. Its gonna be a bit of a project tho, so I might not include it in SWatchdog 1.11 that I'm working on right now. But I'll add it to the TODO list.

7. Offline

OldsCraft

yea its when im trying to wundo a player i enter all the right parameters and i get a internal error.

8. Offline

Sanzennin

So, what do you enter, exactly?
    And whats the error? Copy and paste it

9. Offline

OldsCraft

nevermind u was right i didnt do w:playername or in other words i forgot the colons.

a smile i didnt mean to do that lol XD

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  10. Offline

Sanzennin

Ah, glad everything was alright. :)

11. Offline

OldsCraft

just a quick question does this plugin have like a tool to use like logblock? if not will it in the future?

12. Offline

Sanzennin

It does, you just need to enable it in config. Look at the Dev page, on the config page.

13. Offline

Karchoc

I try to make a plugin to do that for a month, and you just added this? ^^: https://github.com/Karchoc/MobGuard/
    So well done, and I think it's the best plugin I've installed on my server!

14. Offline

Sanzennin

Glad you like it! If you'd like to know how I did it, I can send you the piece of code for that part.

15. Offline

Karchoc

I know how I can log the animals slaughtered, but I have'nt any idea how I can do to let the users read the animals slaughtered with an in-game command like "/sniff rad", ans it's my first Java project... So thank you very much :D, here is my e-mail: [email protected], but if you don't want, I will try to do it alone, this does not matter....

16. Offline

Sanzennin

Oh, ofcourse it depends on what you wrote to allow to read, I'll send ya some help to the email. ^^

17. Offline

Karchoc

Thank you very much! :D And continue like this!

18. Offline

peterod1998

can you roll back if you cant log on? can you roll back to before you got the plugin?

19. Offline

Sanzennin

I really can't see why would you wish to rollback without seeing what you are doing, and I advice against it.
    As for rolling back before installing the plugin... Well, minecraft doesn't record any data. Bukkit doesn't record any data. SWatchdog is what records the data. You can't rollback without the data.

20. Offline

peterod1998

sorry it was just that a lot of tnt crashed the server and i cant log on...i didnt download this before it happened..
    silly me!

21. Offline

Sanzennin

If your server is unresponsive, an antigriefing plugin is not what you need (Or any other plugin for that matter). You need to fix the server first. If the server keeps crashing because there are a ton of items on the ground (from the explosions) you could try MCEdit or something. If the map is corrupted, you could remove the corresponding part with the files from the regionfolder, and have minecraft generate new chunks.

22. Offline

thebeatles8371

Can you add a tool to check the block history, like a stick or something.

23. Offline

Sanzennin

Why not use the tool thats already there? Happens to be a stick, by the way. Just enable it in config.

24. Offline

OldsCraft

umm any good suggestions on what to do once my file gets loaded when logs cause its currently at 24mb and its getting quite large, also will this plugin start going bad after so many logs cause the plugin is starting not to tell me who place/broke a block after the file had been getting very large please help me on this

25. Offline

Sanzennin

Well, you can enable automated log cleaning if the database is getting too big to your liking. Just take a look at the config.
    Also, remember that /sniff is only for recent actions. If it doesn't show a block that you are sure wasn't there before, use /supersniff (or /swss for short)

Also, when you say "file" do you mean that you only have a single file? Since the file should be cut approx. every 4.95mb.
    If you only do have one file, make sure that in the config, "splits=100" and the mode is "time". If that doesn't help, enable automated integrity repair by enabling both "integrityOnStart" and "autoRepair" then just restart your server and look at the console.

26. Offline

MortesNoize

Then i try to use /wredo i'll just get this

27. Offline

Sanzennin

You're entering 09:25: for time parameter. However, the correct format is 09 25
    That is what causes the error.

28. Offline

MortesNoize

Then it says something that my name was not correct spelled maybe.. just an issue because i used WorldEdit for this and sadly... TNT hit some Redstone <.<

29. Offline

Sanzennin

you should type the name exactly as written in the log. If it says (Exploded) then that is what you type after p:
    Including the parenthesis.
    Code:
    p:(Exploded)

30. Offline

mitchfizz05

I love this plugin. I recommend it to any server I go on that doesn't have a logging and rollback plugin.
    However, something I would like would be a log block (a block you place and it will tell you the history of where you placed the block), and also a log item (example, right click on a block with the special log item and it tells you the history of that block)

PRO TIP: What you can do is if you have essentials, hold an item you want to be a logging item, and type in the chat:
    /powertool swslook