[SEC/ADMN] CoreProtect v2.0 - Fast Block Logging / Rollbacks / Now With Chest Rollbacks [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Intelli, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Offline

Lucky__13

why every 4 days after reinstalling this plugin its telling me /co license expired plz help what must i do

2. Offline

SonarBeserk

i like this plugin but the data is hard to read by hand. think you could make the tables more user friendly? like x,y,z,username,id ? then i could check for user activity without finding it.

3. Offline

AriakX

Hm... Intelli ? Soon the plugin in the 1.3.1 r.2 Bukkit version Plizz ? possible ?

Work whith The 1..3.1 r.2 ?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  4. Offline

SonarBeserk

versioning in bukkit doesnt work the same as client based. the only time bukkit plugins need updates is when something huge the the new event system happens.

5. Offline

EpicSaapas

Is it possible to check more than only one log from block? Now i can see only last log. I can't see who created that cobblestone, but i can see who destroyed it. If someone places cobblestone back, i can't see griefers name :/.

6. Offline

Lucky__13

PLZ PLZ help me Bukkit server 1.3.1 r2.0 and i get this
    i canot get this to work plz help what must i do

[​IMG]
    iam trying every 5 min but everytime i get this info

Attached Files:

7. Offline

SonarBeserk

use the list option

8. Offline

noneandnonly

Hey, I am running into an error with this plugin:
    Code:
    2012-08-29 22:03:52 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerCommandPreprocessEvent to CoreProtect
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:332)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:477)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:462)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:871)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:825)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:807)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:44)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:276)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.d(NetServerHandler.java:109)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConnection.b(SourceFile:35)
        at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServerConnection.b(SourceFile:30)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:581)
        at net.minecraft.server.DedicatedServer.q(DedicatedServer.java:212)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.p(MinecraftServer.java:474)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:406)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:539)
    Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
        at java.util.Arrays.copyOf(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.ArrayList.grow(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.ArrayList.ensureCapacityInternal(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.ArrayList.add(Unknown Source)
        at aux.aux.aux.aUX.Code(CoreProtectionWorldEdit.java:844)
        at aux.aux.aux.aUX.Code(CoreProtectionWorldEdit.java:123)
        at aux.aux.aux.AuX.Code(CoreProtectionPlayerListener.java:57)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor318.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:330)
        ... 16 more
    Can you tell me how to fix this? I got pretty many plugins and the ones which have an update are updated.
    All Plugins: Plugins (32): Citizens, WorldEdit, Vault, Multiverse-Core, PermissionsEx, Chatlogging, LWC, WorldGuard, UniversalExp, BlockCommand, ReadingRainbow, BookManager, AuthMe, SurvivalGames, CoreProtect, SkylandsPlus, BKCommonLib, FalseBookCore, DeathTpPlus, MineCars, FalseBookCart, Essentials, FalseBookBlock, OtherDrops, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-Inventories, Multiverse-NetherPortals, RecipeManager, FalseBookIC, EssentialsChat, FalseBookExtra, AntiCheat
    Only FalseBook and OtherDrops isn't updated, because there's no update out :( It's always causing my server to run out of memory (as you can see)...

I have the impression that the error above is caused by the most recently installed plugin "SurvivalGames" which doesn't allow players in the game to break certain blocks. This might cause problems with this plugin that tries to log everything, but it's not really taking effect.
    So could you maybe PLEASE add multi-world-support, I don't want to log my HungerGames-/SurvivalGames-maps...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  9. I found a bug...
    When player have name with uppercase first letter i can't rollback his grief (/co rollback u:Shouty t:2h r:20) noisy log simply say right data from command but everything else like chunks to scan etc. is 0. same command but without user specification works (/co rollback t:2h r:20) and everythings work...

Can you fix this please... (rollback users with small letters works good) (v1.54, Bukkit: 1.3.1 R2.0)

10. I've got only one problem.
    When I use /co inspect, I'm getting informations just about last block breaking or placing.
    Then it's not applicable, when I don't see other thing about blocks.

And you could add the chat logging too...

11. Offline

awesomealvin

You should be able to let us see who placed that tnt, or who detonated it, instead of "Removed by: #tnt

12. Offline

RustyDagger

awesomealvin you can theres a setting in the config to allow more log to be displayed if you place or click the block 2 times fast.

Now onto my issue.

yesterday I logged onto my server to find that 3 players had gone to town spending 12 hrs griefing my server with cobble monsters.. ya lava water and cobble every where.

because they had coverd 90% of the explored map i just did a global rollback on their names for 2d that was ok until my client crashed.. because my client crashed the rollback halted half way throgh thinking nothing of it i just typed the command again...

however It did nothing. what happened is the plugin has marked all the changes in the first rollback as fixed when in fact because I crashed they are not fixed. So i now have to restore the greif slowly to then undo it again...

there are 2 possibal fixes i see to this issue. A: make the server run the rollback not the client. as many block updates can crash clients but the server will be fine..

B: add an override TAG that we can use in the rollback command to recheck what has already been fixed.

13. Offline

awesomealvin

Yeah I know, but it tells where the TNT was placed. Not by WHO.

14. Offline

FireBreath14

This plugin is truely epic. Ive been using it for 3 months now and i love it! Its super easy to install and it is simple to use. I would recommend this to anybody. Now CoreProtect developers: i would like to suggest a few things:
    1) When i create a new world, i have to stop the server because your plugin freaks out :)
    2) Is there a way for CP to generate less files? That would help a lot! P.S. i do not use a mysql

15. Offline

Wolf480pl

How about a preview command to preview a rollback before executing it?

16. Offline

IsaiahRobichaud

17. Offline

domingo15

im wondering if logging per world will ever be added?

18. Offline

daboross

This plugin is about the most essential thing I have ever gotten on my server!
    I thankz you!

EDIT:
    Doesn't it do this already? I have it working with rollbacks in 5 different worlds on my server...

19. Offline

jinS

It so awesome plugin thanks to your plugin

I'will join your server NICE

20. Offline

EpicSaapas

How it works? I haven't found command for that..
    EDIT: I found it! :)
    Btw, this plugin can rollback tnt, but how i can see who blowed that tnt? Do i have to search that place where that tnt were?

21. Offline

Bushido

This plugin doesnt like mining turtles from computercraft. it gives out errors every block mined. here is a small part of my log http://pastebin.com/yjLamhyZ

22. Offline

BenSiraphob

Can you please add a chest rollback if the chest was destroyed?

23. Offline

are you gonna make it open source someday ?

24. Offline

CitizenL

Is this worked with 1.3.2-R0.1?

25. Offline

hoppertje

Hello, Intelli

I would like to use this plugin because in my opinion it is the fastest and most easiest. But my server spams this message:

23:59:24 [SEVERE]at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(Native Method)
    23:59:24 [SEVERE]at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(Unknown Source)
    23:59:24 [SEVERE]at aux.aux.aux.auX.Code(CoreProtectionFunctions.java:872)
    23:59:24 [SEVERE]at aux.aux.aux.Aux$coN.run(CoreProtectionBlockListener.java:396)
    23:59:24 [SEVERE]at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    23:59:24 [SEVERE] java.io.FileNotFoundException: plugins\CoreData\p\#water.dat (Het proces heeft geen toegang tot het bestand omdat het door een ander
    proces wordt gebruikt)
    23:59:24 [SEVERE]at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(Native Method)
    23:59:24 [SEVERE]at aux.aux.aux.auX.Code(CoreProtectionFunctions.java:872)
    23:59:24 [SEVERE]at aux.aux.aux.Aux$coN.run(CoreProtectionBlockListener.java:396)
    23:59:24 [SEVERE]at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    23:59:27 [SEVERE] Got an exception when placing a block!
    23:59:28 [SEVERE] java.io.FileNotFoundException: plugins\CoreData\p\#water.dat (Het proces heeft geen toegang tot het bestand omdat het door een ander
    proces wordt gebruikt)

(Het proces heeft geen toegang tot het bestand omdat het door een ander
    proces wordt gebruikt) = translation (The proces doesnt have acces to the file because it is used by another process )

I really hope you could help me with this or somebody else can.

26. Offline

Williamsson

Am I just blind, or is it not possible to
    a) rollback chest transactions?
    b) see more than the latest 9 (?) entries in a chest?

If it's not possible, is this something that's beeing worked on?

27. Offline

Mkisner328

is there a way to disable World Edit logging?

28. Offline

frankenboom

I need the ability to rollback chests, or at least display an expanded history. Stealing is allowed on my server but only if the players do not use a client side mod. If they do, i need to rollback the damage, especially the items in chests.
    I would like to see an expanded history of chest activity, or an option to rollback items in chests.
    Thanks.

29. Offline

Ablac

Plugins no longer working :/ When i reboot the server it get stuck at Disabling CoreProtect 1.54 when i reload is Gets Stuck at CoreProtect 1.54, When the servers Running its Causing Insane Amounts of Lag Where my TPS is between 5 and 12 with massive Lag Spikes that affect Every Single one of my users, and with Continuous Chat lag that delays chat messages upto 10 seconds. After Stopping the server and letting it sit for 5 - 10 min it finally got past disabling CoreProtect and spit these errors:

Code:
    01:00:42 [SEVERE] Got an exception when checking block data! who_placed
    01:00:42 [SEVERE] Got an exception when checking block data! who_placed
    Code:
    01:00:42 [SEVERE] com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

The last packet successfully received from the server was 0 milliseconds ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago.
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(SQLError.java:1116)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.send(MysqlIO.java:3348)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1967)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2620)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2570)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeQuery(StatementImpl.java:1474)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at aux.aux.aux.auX.V(CoreProtectionFunctions.java:1871)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at aux.aux.aux.AuX$aux.run(CoreProtectionPlayerListener.java:78)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE] Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:116)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:153)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:82)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:140)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.send(MysqlIO.java:3329)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    ... 8 more
    01:00:42 [SEVERE] com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: No operations allowed after connection closed.
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:407)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:382)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1013)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:987)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:982)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:927)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.throwConnectionClosedException(ConnectionImpl.java:1213)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.checkClosed(ConnectionImpl.java:1200)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.versionMeetsMinimum(ConnectionImpl.java:5486)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.serverSupportsConvertFn(ConnectionImpl.java:4949)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeQuery(StatementImpl.java:1367)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at aux.aux.aux.auX.V(CoreProtectionFunctions.java:1871)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at aux.aux.aux.AuX$aux.run(CoreProtectionPlayerListener.java:78)
    01:00:42 [SEVERE]    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

30. Offline

ray73864

That's not a coreprotect issue, more like a MySQL issue on your server. I would say the MySQL server disappeared while minecraft was running and now CoreProtect is not too happy about it.

We are running CoreProtect 1.54 using MySQL for storage with no issues at all.