Searching for a specyfic /cprivate plugin for chest (and other blocks) protection.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Emiya Shirou, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Emiya Shirou

Hmm i was searching the chest protection that once i saw on some server (you basically protected the chest by writing command /cprivate and then left-clicking on chest) and i came onto LWC... but it appeared that isn't the thing I'm looking for since it has some weird long to memorize commands... Any idea what that /cprivate plugin might be?

PS: Also when you blocked the chest, doors or other stuff, when you used it it always displayed a massage in chat that this chest is protected and belongs to "player name" or something like that (mainly writing it to help you identify the plugin D: )

2. Offline

Tom Léost

the only one i know about is LWC its its perfectly on my pc server. Try reinstalling the plugin that might help

3. Offline

ichingpow

It is LWC.

4. Offline

Emiya Shirou

then umm, i didn't installed lwc, but why it isn't told anywhere? even on tutorial they use some "/lwc -shi*** stuff" not /cprivate. Are there any specific command to enable /cprivate or something ?

EDIT: Oh... it certainly does this stuff :confused: http://wiki.griefcraft.com/wiki/LWC/Commands ... sorry for bugging then D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.