Sapling Dispenser

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Jamesol1, Aug 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jamesol1

Minecraft version: 1.12.2

Suggested name: SaplingDispenser

What I want: A plugin that would allow you to place saplings using a dispenser. Using another plugin that allows me to move crafts this would allow players to make a machine that would move and plant trees. I would really appreciate it.

Added note: I've seen one updated plugin that claimed to have this feature among many other i'm not sure i could turn off, but it didn't work anyways. I contacted the owner weeks ago and haven't heard back. That plugin has been inactive for quite a while.

2. Offline

KarimAKL

Jamesol1 likes this.
  3. Offline

Jamesol1

Thanks a lot for making it! There was a few technical hitches but the sapling/dispenser planting works.
    - it only spawns oak saplings even if you use other sapling types. not the end of the world but it would be nice if other trees worked.
    - If its easy to do, could you add an option in which is requires a dirt/coarse dirt or grass block for it to be placed? It seems to be able to place in mid air or on any block.

Thanks again!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  4. Offline

KarimAKL

Should be able to get them both done soon. I'll edit this post if it's not within the rules to post again.

Edit: I believe this should work.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2020
    Jamesol1 likes this.
  5. Offline

Jamesol1

The non spawning on air/non grass and dirt blocks etc works! Although its still spawning oak saplings when using all variations of saplings.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  6. Offline

KarimAKL

Huh, sounds weird. I'll try debugging.

Edit: I've now debugged and fixed what didn't work before. You can download the new version here.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2020
    Jamesol1 likes this.
  7. Offline

Jamesol1

Sorry i didn't get a notification, i realise now that you edited your comment. Thanks a lot it works perfectly now! Can't thank you enough.

KarimAKL likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.