Same Items In That World

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Commander_Shran, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Offline

Commander_Shran

Hi im sick Of the users in my spawn world throwing out the menu book and the warp compas and they go /kit spawn and lag the server so i was wondering is there a way to make it so in my spawn world they cant throw out those items and if they find out a way to throw them out they will automatically recive them back i dont know if there is allredy a plugin for this if there is great if not could some one make one or find a way to do this

2. Offline

x128

Flag the WorldGuard region. /rg flag __global__ item-drop false. Copy and paste that command while you are in the Spawn world and you should be golden!

Commander_Shran likes this.
  3. Offline

Commander_Shran

Sweet dude worldgaurd would of been the last thing that came to mind but what does the _global_ mean does that mean for the whole world? If so thats perfect lol i never use worldgaurd much

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Commander_Shran __global__ is indeed for the entire world, note: there are 2 "_" thingy's on each side

5. Offline

Commander_Shran

timtower ok thanks _global_ dident work for me so i just went /region fag spawn itom-drop deny