[RWQ] Permissions Group Changer - Where they Stand.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Nazerb, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Nazerb

This Plugin will enable users to easily change the permissions group they are currently in. Hopefully for 3 version of permissions.

An example, on my server I have it so when the player collects 50 sponges they can become a VIP as they will have spend some time to do it when they are let in (handled by some other plugin). All they have to do is walk to a certain spot and then there group will be changed. Then I can have a separate on to make people admin for example if they collect 500 sponges. This will mean I don't have to check the amount of sponges people have. They get a sponge for being a good player.

Maybe tp them to spawn when changed.

This would really help. Think this is a good idea or want to make it please post. :D

2. Offline

Nazerb

This could be done if someone stands on a pressure plate.

3. Offline

Kostronor

changing permissiongroup would be easy as pie i think :D
    but whats with the certain location, how to define it?

4. Offline

Nazerb

A pressure plate or just a certain co-ordinate?

Would you be intressted even though your busy?

5. Offline

Baummann

I could do it :D If I figure out how to change the permissions group.

I'm thinking of doing it like this:

1st Type /setgroupchangeblock [group] [sponges required]
    2nd Punch a block, that'll set the position.
    3rd If a player steps onto the block and has got the amount of sponges required it'll change the player's group.

6. Offline

Nazerb

Well permissions 3.x will mean you will have to set up like a list of the changeable ones and it would have to check if its in any of them groups and remove them and place them in the new one. If you understand