Plugin Request RPG mobs

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Sil3nt_Aassassin, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: RPGmobs

What I want: In this plugin I would like it so the closer you are to the center of the map(0,0) the easier mobs get and they have a level based on distance from center of map so like 1,000 blocks out will be mobs level 10-20 but I would like to configure how many blocks out the mob level will range. Could you guys also add a level UI below there name so for example: Creeper [Level: 10] but the level will be below the name. also based on it's level it will base off how much experience and the rarity of a loot drop would be and how much health it has also how much damage it does. Maybe add armor to mobs past 5000 blocks or something (Configurable). Also maybe make giant's (Giant Zombies) Spawn after a certain coordinate and have the same leveling system.

I know there is a plugin out there : http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/lorinthsrpgmobs/ But I want my to be specific and that plugin won't work on 1.8 I am pretty sure.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin. But if you want to add some then feel free :)

Ideas for permissions: Don't have any unless the creator of this plugin wants to add some :)

When I'd like it by: Anytime (Preferably soon)

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

Moved to Alternatives Section.

3. Bump
    @mrCookieSlime
    Could you possibly take a little bit of time and do this pretty please :)

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@Sil3nt_Aassassin
    No sorry, I am currently enjoying the developement of Prison Plugins. RPG is no longer the category I like contributing to.
    Maybe I will develop RPG Plugins again at some point, but not now, so sorry, I.will not make this one.

5. Alright it's fine :) Thank you so much for atleast replying back, and have fun with those prison plugins kind sir :)
    @mrCookieSlime

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.