[RPG/MECH] sRPG v0.6 Preview - completely customizable RPG and Combat system [1185]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by zaph34r, May 30, 2011.

1. Offline

zaph34r

sRPG
    (yet )a(nother) very fully featured RPG plugin​

This plugin is now moved to devbukkit, i will leave this thread as is, and may also update it, but for now the devbukkit page contains the most recent information. Discussion may continue here or on devbukkit, i will check both.

Version: v0.6 Preview

Note: Only use the current version on a live server if you can handle bugs. While the most severe are probably dealt with, there are still lots of smaller ones. Content also is not yet in a finished and complete state. Configuration files and database tables may still change, so you may have to drop those for a new version, losing some data.

Short Summary:
    This plugin seeks to combine a rich suite of RPG-like mechanics (xp, skills, active abilities, ...) with a complete rebalance of the combat system (changed monster hp, damage, weapon damage, new mechanics,...) and on top of that make the whole package completely configurable for server admins (and when i say completely, i mean it)

DOWNLOAD v0.6 Preview

Requirements: SQLite or MySQL

Additional downloads:
    Changelog:

Version 0.6 Preview
    • initial release of the job system rewrite
    • basically everything changed, refer to the devbukkit page for more information

Version 0.5 alpha 3
    • giant and ghast added to advanced config, have correct hp now
    • arrow damage fixed
    • ability to override tool damage for use with some other plugin added to advanced config
    • creepers deal damage according to config (value set in config is maximum damage)
    • plugin disables itself if it cannot establish initial database connection
    • groundwork for future additions
    Version 0.5 alpha 2

• integrated quickfixes by MG127
    • added customizable block xp groups, you are now not limited to "common, uncommon, rare" but can create any number of groups
    • added database update routine for future changes in the database structure
    • major changes in the advanced configuration as part of planned additions, delete yours and let the plugin recreate it, or adjust by hand (defaults are on github for reference)
    • slimes and wolves use correct hp/damage/xp values now depending on size (slimes) and taming status (wolves)
    Version 0.5 alpha 1

• Initial alpha release
    And finally, some thanks to

nossr50, for the inspiration to do this, and the source to mcMMO that really helped me getting started, not to mention that his plugin is great
    sk89q, whose source of WorldGuard also was very enlightening, if sometimes slightly over my head
    various other plugin authors that made their stuff available, really a boon for beginners when you can look at how other people did some things

GardenGnomer likes this.
  2. Offline

northern_light

You have to install and configure a "mysql" database (mysql is not software made for minecraft exlusively.) There are a lot of freeware options available. Once installed, you need to make a user and database within mysql specifically for minecraft. Finally you configure sRPG to use it.

It's a lot of work if you don't know much about mysql.

3. Offline

GardenGnomer

Got it working, thanks!
    MAMP uses port 8889 by default, that was the problem.

4. Offline

MrJudo

Maybe by adding a party system to twinkle the playstyle alittle

5. Offline

KingDork

For magic maybe have a craft where its 1 book plus one element where you "cast" by using that book for that spell. So like a fire ball tome you craft with a bucket of lava+a book which makes a fire tome. Something like that.

6. Offline

Sonorpearl

Here are my settings, they are all right, cause we use other Plugins like npcx, which need MYSQL.
    mySQL:
    enabled: true
    server: localhost
    port: 3306
    dbhost= localhost
    dbName: minecraft
    dbUser: minecraft
    dbPass: (Our Password)
    table_prefix: srpg_

It wont create an table or just connect to MYSQL.

7. Offline

krinsdeath

Code:
    2011-06-04 14:16:47 [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGE to sRPG
    java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftZombie cannot be cast to org.bukkit.entity.Player
        at com.behindthemirrors.minecraft.sRPG.DamageEventListener.onEntityDamage(DamageEventListener.java:54)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$47.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:570)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityHuman.damageEntity(EntityHuman.java:415)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityPlayer.damageEntity(EntityPlayer.java:162)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityMonster.a(EntityMonster.java:101)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityCreature.c_(EntityCreature.java:68)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.u(EntityLiving.java:692)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityMonster.u(EntityMonster.java:30)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityZombie.u(EntityZombie.java:34)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.o_(EntityLiving.java:231)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityMonster.o_(EntityMonster.java:34)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1071)
        at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:56)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1053)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.cleanUp(World.java:1030)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:397)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Consistently getting this error, although the plugin appears to be working fine otherwise.
    It appears for numerous mobs (org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftCreeper, *.CraftSkeleton, etc).

Running build 818 with permissions 3.1.3, mysql 5.1.16 and essentials 2.3 on Slackware 13.37.

edit:
    @Sonorpearl: Could you post a log of the actual errors regarding the MySQL? It's hard to generalize what a solution to your problem is from just "it won't create tables"

8. Offline

blkdragon13666

Noticed after making lvl 1 it shows 1200/1000 for the xp and cant seem to get the add xp command to work to check if making 2000 will still lvl properly

9. Offline

zaph34r

whew, a slew of problems right off the bat, let's see

@Sonorpearl
    so the settings are _exactly_ the same as for your other plugins, and it doesn't work? port also ?
    And as krinsdeath said, the error logs would be useful
    in any case, i'll run some more tests with database connection and table creation

@krinsdeath
    At least nice to see it run's with permissions 3.1.3, didn't have time to upgrade to 3.x myself :D
    regarding your error, i think it was just a small typo, and it should be fixed now, just re-download the .jar

And thanks for helping out on the mysql diagnosis front :)

@blkdragon13666
    That is very weird, i tested the leveling quite extensively, and didn't notice any glitches. I'll look into it.
    EDIT: i think it was just a display error so to speak. It incorrectly displayed 1200/1000 when it should have been 200/1000, but with no bearing on the inner workings of the plugin. Must have missed that when i ported all messages over to use the localization_XX.yml templates. Fixed and uploaded.

regarding not getting the admin commands to work, they only work from the server console, maybe you tried from ingame?

@ Everyone
    Thanks for the positive reception :)
    On another note, i may not be able to do as much work on the plugin in the next days (or week) as i'd like to, because i'm moving at the moment, and there's lots of stuff to be taken care of (like for example getting internet connectivity in the new apartment, very important that one :D), so if there are errors which i don't respond to all that quickly, rest assured that i do see them and will look into them, it will just take a bit longer.

10. Offline

blkdragon13666

thx for quick response and <3 this plugin btw

11. Offline

Sonorpearl

Okay here are some errors from the Log. We have 1003 errors, some are might be double.

Code:
    2011-06-04 14:25:20 [INFO] [sRPG] Using Permissions
    2011-06-04 14:25:20 [INFO] [sRPG] Successfully loaded config
    2011-06-04 14:25:20 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling sRPG v0.5alpha1 (Is it up to date?): URLDecoder: Incomplete trailing escape (%) pattern
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URLDecoder: Incomplete trailing escape (%) pattern
     at java.net.URLDecoder.decode(Unknown Source)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.parseURL(NonRegisteringDriver.java:633)
     at com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:296)
     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(Unknown Source)
     at com.behindthemirrors.minecraft.sRPG.Database.getConnection(Database.java:65)
     at com.behindthemirrors.minecraft.sRPG.Database.connect(Database.java:37)
     at com.behindthemirrors.minecraft.sRPG.SRPG.onEnable(SRPG.java:81)
     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:125)
     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:750)
     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:253)
     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:134)
     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:112)
     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:232)
     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:219)
     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:146)
     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)

12. Offline

zaph34r

@Sonorpearl
    first, i assume the entry dbhost in your config above is from the other plugin? because there should be no entry "dbhost" in the config, and im not sure if 'key=value' even works in .yml (equality sign instead of colon). but a superfluous entry of course wouldn't break anything. An incorrectly formatted one would break the .yml parsing, but as the plugin tries to connect, that obviously isn't the case.

second, do you have any special characters in your password? from the looks of it there may be an illegal character in any of [server,port,dbName,dbUser,dbPass]. The character may work in mysql itself, but could still pose a problem for the jdbc url en-/decoder.

13. Offline

Sonorpearl

ThereĀ“s are some illegar character in the Password.
    We want the illegar characters in the Password, there is an % and _. How could we add these?

Do you have any instant messanger, so we can write faster and easilier.

14. Offline

krinsdeath

Everything appears to be good! As for permissions support, the plugins don't bop heads, but I am just testing functions with ~everything~ enabled. I haven't tested individual nodes (although with how smoothly everything has gone thus far, I expect little or no complications).

I'll let you know how it goes.

15. Offline

zaph34r

@Sonorpearl
    I have to do some testing, but it might be not a big deal to solve. The special characters have to be properly escaped in order to not screw up the URLDecoder, but i'm not sure about the specifics regarding the jdbc.

@krinsdeath
    I haven't tested individual nodes yet either, so be sure to let me know how it goes :D

16. Offline

krinsdeath

srpg xp from console granted XP like expected, but doesn't update the user database to reflect the change in XP.
    Before the command I had 174 XP, granted 824 to level up, and then queried the DB and had 174 before and after
    restarting bukkit.
    The skill point I allocated remained, however.

/srpg reload from in-game works, as well as from console. But reloadall (from console) breaks it as it doesn't seem
    to shut off the active SQL connection and tries to reuse it (but fails). No errors are reported in the log or in MySQL,
    so I'm not entirely sure.
    [​IMG]

Individually, permission nodes seem to work (in v3.1.3). I didn't test srpg.skills.*.active (for the obvious reason).
    ~~

I do have one question. In the config_advanced.yml under the xp section, does "chance" for example in the common section reflect the chance to gain XP from breaking the relevant blocks?

edit #2:
    found this after reloadall from console.
    Code:
    12:14:34 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'srpg' in plugin sRPG v0.5alpha1
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:128)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:281)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:718)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:684)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:677)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:217)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:401)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.behindthemirrors.minecraft.sRPG.CommandListener.onCommand(CommandListener.java:54)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)

17. Offline

zaph34r

curious, i didn't have any issues when testing the xp and levelup mechanics via the console xp command, both xp and skillpoints were entered into the database just fine. I'll look into it, and into the NPE on reloadall. A quick look wasn't very conclusive, so it will probably take some time.

and yes, the 'chance' in the block xp section refers to the chance to gain xp. i wanted to have a finer granularity for blocks then the default 1000 (i find 1000 stone/dirt/whatever to be a bit too little effort for a levelup), but keep the 1000 as well as integer values for simplicity, so i just gave it a chance to gain xp, at that large numbers it should average out just fine

I will add a commented/documented version of the config files at a later date, preferrably when the layout and contents are somewhat stable.

18. Offline

Exano

Doesn't look like it can respond to events in the Nether at the moment, or am I the only one? Bukkit 818, latest sRPG build as of today (jun 5th). Filled with Cannot pass event player_damage to srpg, etc.

19. Offline

Mikor

EDIT: Lack of reading comprehension when making this post, please disregard.

20. Offline

crckdns

I simply answer with another quote ;p

;)

21. Offline

zaph34r

not so over-eager our dear admin :p i only added it to the known issues after Exano mentioned it, so no need for snide remarks ;)

22. Offline

crckdns

damn :confused: I really thought it was already mentioned before and he had had just overseen it! Sorry Exano^^

23. Offline

Carve

Having issues with any right-click event. Using PermissionEx (latest), CraftBukkit 818, and the latest jar of sRPG, here's one of the errors of plenty you get when doing any right-click with any tool:

10:45:38 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to sRPG
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.behindthemirrors.minecraft.sRPG.MessageParser.chargeDisplay(MessageParser.java:20)
    at com.behindthemirrors.minecraft.sRPG.PlayerEventListener.onPlayerInteract(PlayerEventListener.java:34)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$9.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:299)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:162)
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.interact(ItemInWorldManager.java:209)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:556)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:401)

and some more:

10:47:45 [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGE to sRPG
    java.lang.ClassCastException
    10:47:56 [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGE to sRPG
    java.lang.ClassCastException

24. Offline

zaph34r

hmm, with a hoe i could understand it, i found a bug there related to that, but with any tool it is kind of weird. Which tools did you try that produced the exception?

and could you post the full ClassCastException?

25. Offline

xylotism

Looks like a great plugin, but one question: Is it possible to add iConomy support? Perhaps a simple "you gain as much money as experience for the same tasks."

I'm hoping for an RPG plugin that coincides with a server economy. The rupees for my Link, so to speak.

26. Offline

zaph34r

Personally i'm not a fan of server economy, but it shouldn't be that much work to implement, so i'll think about it. Mobs dropping money to buy items or something definitely would fit in a rpg theme, i'll give you that :)

27. Offline

beatcomet

I'm getting this error while trying to use a command (no matter which)

2011-06-07 16:58:44 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'srpg' in plugin sRPG v0.5alpha1
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:128)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:284)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:718)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:684)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:677)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:399)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:309)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.behindthemirrors.minecraft.sRPG.CommandListener.onCommand(CommandListener.java:54)
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
    ... 12 more

28. Offline

yuckfoooo

Can't wait to go live with this on my server when it's out of alpha. The feature list sounds great, nice work!

29. Offline

Chohsan

Bold Text = tl;dr

Hello, I had a (few) suggestion(s) you might like (to consider) for your spell portion if you do decide to implement one. Of course they're just suggestions, so it's up to you if you do or do not.

I thought it was a nice idea to make a book the source weapon for casting spells, as an add on maybe have different spells consume different amounts of paper, as a sort of necessity for casting spells.

Also maybe have a command to toggle between spells having them all require a book in hand. Example: /magic fire, /m fire or /m f all while having to hold a book in hand. Depending on how effective you want it to be to toggle between spell types you could change or shorten the command.

One type of spell I hear mentioned often is fire type spells. Probably because of their simplicity. Maybe as a tweak, you can make the fire spell into tiers, like with current skills. For example:

Level 1 (Apprentice) might have a 15% chance of success to inflict 3 seconds of fire at .5 heart* per second, from up to 7 blocks away. Cost 6 paper (10 casts a stack), book in hand required for casting.

Level 2 (Novice) might have a 25% chance of success to inflict 7 seconds of fire at .5 heart* per second from up to 10 blocks away. Cost 11 paper (5 casts a stack), book in hand required for casting.

Level 3 (Expert) might have a 45% chance of success to inflict 10 seconds of fire at 1.0 heart* per second from up to 15 blocks away. Cost 21 paper (3 casts a stack), book in hand required for casting.

Level 4 (Master) might have a 70% chance of success to inflect 9-12 seconds of fire at 1.5 heart* per second from up to 32 blocks away. Cost 32 paper (2 casts a stack), book in hand required for casting.

This particular skill would be line of sight, meaning if a target (mob, monster, player) is in their cursor and within the block range they can cast the spell, if successful setting the target a flame.

Magic would be damaging, effective, and yet adding a probability and a cost, effectively limiting the amount of casts someone can manage at once. This might help to balance it out against other skill masters. Any of this could be edited to better suit your system or ideals.

*NOTE: I don't know if the tick damage of fire can be altered.

I think it might be an interesting twist on fire spells from what I've seen yet, also it'd make magic more worth training. Typically in an in depth RPG you don't start off with the max level of anything.

I'll add more suggestions, and feel free to read, them for possible inspiration.

Bold Text = tl;dr

Got another suggestion! Another 'magic' skill I had in mind is a skill that creates a wall in the direction the caster is facing. That despawns after a period of time. As a defensive spell.

This way the spell can be used to potentially block off a target or climb to higher areas, or both! It wouldn't create blocks where non-resource entities (players, mobs, blocks) already exist. Except maybe in the case of lava, and water.

Example level tiers:

Level 1 (Apprentice) Might create a 3-block, 2 row wall of dirt (only), in front of the user, the second row's block being 2 blocks high. Despawns in 3 seconds, cool down 13 seconds. Costs 3 paper (16 casts per stack), book in hand required for casting.

Level 2 (Novice) Might create a 5-block, 2 row wall of dirt and stone, in front of the user, the second row 3 blocks wide, center block being 2 blocks high. Despawns in 4 seconds, cool down 14 seconds. Costs 9 paper (6 casts per stack), book in hand required for casting.

Level 3 (Expert) Might create a 14-block wall* of stone and gravel. Despawns in 7 seconds, cool down 22 seconds. Costs 16 paper (4 casts per stack), book in hand required for casting.

Level 4 (Master) Might create a 14-block wall* of obsidian. Despawns in 10 seconds, cool down 25 seconds. Costs 48 paper (1 cast per stack), book in hand required for casting.

*14-block wall: A 3 row wall upto 3 blocks in height. Row one (1 block): 1 block in front of the user around which the rest of the formation exists, centered. Row two (4 blocks): 3 blocks wide, center block 2 blocks high. Row three (9 blocks): 5 blocks wide, center block 3 high, the 2 blocks between the center and the ends each 2 blocks high.

Bold Text = tl;dr

This 'magic' skill idea sort of follows the last. A skill that creates a deficit/hole under the player into which they fall. Maybe have the blocks under the hole be turned into sand, gravel, dirt, or another solid block to prevent players falling into caverns or lava. The skill would require targeting a mob or foe player.

This way the skill would only be usable on a player or mob, and not a block. So no diggy diggy. At higher levels the fall distance would increase, potentially dealing some slight damage as well as delaying.

Example level tiers:

Level 1 (Apprentice) Might create a 2x2x2 hole under the target. Cool down 15 seconds. Costs 3 paper (16 casts per stack), book in hand required for casting.

Level 2 (Novice) Might create a 3x3x3 hole, where the corners are 2 blocks deep, and the inner "+" is 3 blocks deep. Cool down 30 seconds. Costs 10 paper (6 casts per stack), book in hand required for casting.

Level 3 (Expert) Might create a hole that is (refer to left of image*). Cool down 60 seconds. Costs 20 paper (3 casts per stack), book in hand required for casting.

Level (Master) Might create a hole that is (refer to right of image*). Cool down 90 seconds. Costs 30 paper (2 casts per stack), book in hand required for casting.

*Image: White is 3 (three) blocks deep, yellow is 4 (four) blocks deep, blue is 6 (six) blocks deep. The photo is a bit small, you may have to zoom in a little to see it more clearly.

Edit: This is a potentially destructive/griefing one, maybe tweak it a bit to make it less so? ._.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  30. Offline

TheKingdomsMC

Hello from the KingdomsMC server admin team.

We would love to use this mod, however there is a problem. When we try to load it up, everything runs fine and there are no errors. Unfortunatly, the tool damage system is not working. I want wooden swords to only do one half heart of damage, but it is still set to default no matter what the first config file states.

Here are my configs, if you see something wrong please let me know.

config.yml

Code:
    mySQL: [blanked out for privacy]

settings:

features:

remove-skillpoints: false

combat:

difficulty: custom # if not changed in the advanced config, this can be: 'default','original','custom'

dangerous-depths: true # increases damage by monsters lower certain depths

locales: # add all localized localization_XX.ymls you want to make available here

default: EN

available: [EN]

config_advanced.yml
    Code:
    combat:

crit-chance: 0.05

crit-multiplier: 3.5

miss-chance: 0.15

miss-multiplier: 0.05

armor-multipliers: # not used yet

leather: 0.5

iron: 1.2

gold: 3.2

diamond: 1.5

# named difficulty in basic config uses the values that have the same list index as the name

difficulties: [default,original,custom]

health:

animals:

pig: [12,10,8]

sheep: [12,10,5]

chicken: [4,4,2]

cow: [16,10,15]

squid: [8,10,7]

monsters:

zombie: [40,20,65]

spider: [24,20,45]

skeleton: [12,20,30]

creeper: [16,20,65]

pigzombie: [30,20,150]

slime:

huge: [64,32,264]

big: [16,16,182]

normal: [4,4,76]

small: [1,1,28]

wolf:

wild: [12,8,76]

tamed: [20,20,64]

damage:

# values in damage, not in hearts (1 heart = 2 damage)

depth:

thresholds: [40,15]

damage-increase: [1,2]

tools:

swords:

wood: [3,5,1]

stone: [4,7,2]

iron: [6,9,6]

gold: [3,5,14]

diamond: [8,8,8]

pickaxes:

wood: [2,3,1]

stone: [3,4,2]

iron: [4,5,3]

gold: [2,3,10]

diamond: [5,6,4]

axes:

wood: [2,4,2]

stone: [3,5,3]

iron: [5,6,5]

gold: [2,4,8]

diamond: [7,7,5]

shovels:

wood: [2,2,4]

stone: [3,3,6]

iron: [4,4,8]

gold: [2,2,1]

diamond: [5,5,1]

hoes:

wood: [1,2,0]

stone: [1,2,0]

iron: [1,2,0]

gold: [1,2,0]

diamond: [1,2,0]

bow: [3,4,5]

fists: [1,2,6]

monsters:

zombie: [5,5,8]

spider: [3,2,6]

skeleton: [6,4,9]

creeper: [21,16,24]

pigzombie: [7,6,12]

slime:

huge: [8,1,16]

big: [4,1,8]

normal: [2,1,4]

small: [1,0,2]

wolf:

wild: [4,2,12]

tamed: [3,4,8]

xp:

to-levelup: 4250

blocks:

common: # common blocks are defined by exclusion, so everything that is not uncommon or rare

xp: 1

chance: 0.05

uncommon:

ids: [16,73,74,82,89,49]

xp: 2

chance: 0.3

rare:

ids: [14,15,56,21]

xp: 8

chance: 1.0

animals:

pig: [1,1,1]

sheep: [1,1,1]

chicken: [1,1,1]

cow: [1,1,1]

squid: [1,1,1]

monsters:

zombie: [10,1,15]

spider: [10,1,15]

skeleton: [10,1,15]

creeper: [20,1,040]

slime:

huge: [20,1,45]

big: [10,1,20]

normal: [5,1,10]

small: [1,1,1]

pigzombie: [20,1,50]

wolf:

wild: [10,1,15]

tamed: [10,1,8]

skills:

costs:

generic: [1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,3,5,7]

focus-base: 10

focus-increase: 2

milestones:

novice: 0

apprentice: 4

expert: 7

master: 11

effects:

swords:

durability-recovery-chance: 0.02

milestone-bonus: 0.1

pickaxes:

milestone-bonus: 0.2

axes:

shovels:

hoes:

bow:

crit-chance: 0.2

ukemi:

autoroll-chance: 0.2

milestone-bonus: 0.3

roll-window: 150 # [ms]

evasion:

chance: 0.02

milestone-bonus: 0.25

focus:

boost: 0.15

passive-abilities:

swords:

apprentice:

parry-chance: 0.1

expert:

parry-chance: 0.15

crit-chance: 0.1

master:

crit-chance: 0.1

crit-multiplier: 1

pickaxes:

apprentice:

double-drop-chance: 0.05

expert:

double-drop-chance: 0.1

master:

triple-drop-chance: 0.05

axes:

apprentice:

expert:

double-drop-chance: 0.1

master:

double-drop-chance: 0.25

triple-drop-chance: 0.45

shovels:

apprentice:

common-drop-chance: 0.04

expert:

uncommon-drop-chance: 0.02

master:

rare-drop-chance: 0.015

bow:

apprentice:

damage-modifier: 1

expert:

master:

damage-modifier: 1

ukemi: # values here not used yet

apprentice:

fall-height-increase: 1

expert:

fall-height-increase: 1

master:

fall-height-increase: 3

evasion: # values here not used yet

apprentice:

explosion-escape-chance: 0.35

expert:

arrow-catch-chance: 0.4

master:

counterattack-chance: 0.2

abilities:

max-charges: 11

blocks-to-charge: 128

costs:

swords:

stone: 1

iron: 1

diamond: 1

pickaxes:

axes:

shovels:

item-requirements:

untrained-miss-chance: 0.6

untrained-damage-modifier: -4

untrained-durability-loss: 10

swords:

wood: 0

stone: 0

iron: 6

gold: 11

diamond: 6

pickaxes:

axes:

shovels:

hoes:

bow: 4

What am I missing? Also, here is a plugin list

Code:
    BananaChunk; BorderGuard; BukkitContrib; ChairCraft; Essentials; ExactSpawn; FalseBook; FenceStack; HeroBounty; HeroChat; iConomy; localShops; LogBlock; LogBlockQuestioner; MagicSpells; MobRider; NoCheat; NoFarm; NoSpawn; p2aliases; Permissions; PermissionsPlug; Plugman; SimpleReserve; SpawnMob; sRPG_alpha; Stackable; Towny; VanishNoPickup; VoxelSniper; Whitelist; WorldEdit; WorldGuard;

31. Offline

zaph34r

@Chohsan
    i'll look over them in some more detail when i have more time, but for now: fire sounds ok, is possible, wall is already planned in another form, and the hole might be a nice addition

@TheKingdomsMC
    at first glance it looks fine, and should work. I'll test it on my local testserver and check if it's consistently not working, and then look for the error, may take a day or two though, pretty swamped with furniture construction atm :)