[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.4.05 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1.4.7-R1.0 / 1.5.1-R0.2]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by mcMMO, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Offline

mcMMO

mcMMO - The RPG Lovers Plugin

[​IMG]
    Latest Release Version (1.4.05) : Info - Download
    Latest BetaVersion (1.4.06-beta2) : Download
    Work on 1.4.06 is underway!
    -=Official mcMMO Server=-
    IP: play.mcmmo.org
    IRC: #playmcmmo
    Sponsors
    mcMMO proudly supports MCProHosting, the leading provider in Minecraft Servers
    [​IMG]
    News
    3/28/2013
    1.4.04 has been released! This version contains numerous bugfixes, as well as support for the new 1.5 blocks. More 1.5 features will be coming once the codebase has stabilized to the point of a CraftBukkit Beta Release. You can download 1.4.04 here.​
    2/8/2013
    In order to allow server owners to keep up with development better, we have decided to begin release a weekly beta build on BukkitDev every Friday that contains all the additions, optimizations, and bug fixes we're currently working on. Hopefully this will allow for a compromise between our long-term releases and our endless flood of daily dev builds.​
    All donations are evenly split between dev team members.
    IRC Chat
    #mcmmo @ irc.esper.net
    VIDEO GUIDES
    Who is mcMMO?
    @nossr50 - Founder​
    @GJ - Project Lead & Developer​
    @NuclearW - Developer​
    @bm01 - Developer​
    @Glitchfinder - Developer​
    @TfT_02 - Developer​
    @T00thplck1 - Developer, SQL Guru​
    @Shatteredbeam - Community Manager​
    Quick Links

iTzMag, PandaGOD, dark_hunter and 7 others like this.
  2. Offline

dwight28

Help!! Please!!
    Code:
    [SEVERE] Could not pass event EntityDamageByEntityEvent to mcMMO v1.4.06-dev1-b1874
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:427)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:477)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:462)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.callEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:84)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.callEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:372)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R2.event.CraftEventFactory.handleEntityDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:396)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.EntityLiving.damageEntity(EntityLiving.java:694)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.EntityHuman.damageEntity(EntityHuman.java:683)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.EntityPlayer.damageEntity(EntityPlayer.java:350)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.EntityHuman.attack(EntityHuman.java:854)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1102)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.Packet7UseEntity.handle(SourceFile:36)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:292)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.PlayerConnection.d(PlayerConnection.java:110)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.ServerConnection.b(SourceFile:35)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.DedicatedServerConnection.b(SourceFile:30)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:578)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:225)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:474)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:407)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R2.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:573)
    Caused by: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
        at com.gmail.nossr50.skills.swords.SwordsManager.counterAttackChecks(SwordsManager.java:71)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.util.skills.CombatUtils.combatChecks(CombatUtils.java:283)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.listeners.EntityListener.onEntityDamageByEntity(EntityListener.java:130)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor147.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:425)
        ... 21 more

3. Offline

--GJ--

Don't set the modifier for Swords counter-attack to zero...

4. Offline

dwight28

This?
    Counter_DamageModifier: 0.5

5. Offline

--GJ--

Yeah... setting it that low is bad and is going to result in that error. It needs to be at least 1. Note that it's a divider, not a multiplier - if you're trying to make it halved, use 2 instead of 0.5

6. Offline

austinv2006

I looked through the comments and was not able to find a place where this question was asked, so please pardon me if it has been. I am curious about blast mining, for example (by default) at level 875 it says, "Triple drops, No debris, +65% ores". The lack of debris is pretty self explanatory, after this I am a bit unsure. To my understanding you will have a 100% chance of receiving triple drops on any ores, so I am not quite sure where the "+65%" ores comes in.

I have been wondering about this for a bit over a year and couldn't find any answers elsewhere, thanks a ton!

7. Offline

Dentarg

Two questions

Firstly, the server i'm on uses TreeAssist, when I use treefeller ability a sapling doesn't "autoplant". I read somewhere that treeassist is compatible with mcmmo, unless there's a config doing this can I assume that one of the plugins are out of date?

Second, is there a client side mcmmo mod that displays variables for mcmmo like xp/timers? I doubt it, but there could be

8. Perhaps they're not really compatible? Ask the author of TreeAssist if he can do something to make it work with mcMMO. As far as I'm aware, mcMMO can't really do much other than triggering a BlockBreakEvent for the tree (which mcMMO already does).

Yes, sort of. If you install SpoutPlugin and the SpoutCraft client, you'll be able to see XP bars and custom level-up notifications.

9. Offline

Dentarg

Thanks for the answer, I wish I knew more on the programming side of things but why would the blockbreak from mcmmo be different than standard? Treeassist would react the same anyways..wouldn't it? I'll go ahead and try to contact Treeassist's dev.

Edit:
    Their response - "AutoReplant works when a block log is cut down, if a plugin doesnt call a BlockBreak event, it wont work."
    They mentioned later on that I should just open a ticket, and something about the block ID for the mcmmo blockbreak being set to 0.
    I can continue to communicate, and I can provide images if it would help. I wish there was someway that I could help getting these two plugins to get along.

10. Offline

--GJ--

It's based on how much of the ores are destroyed in the explosion. Normally TNT destroys all but 30% of the surrounding blocks.

11. Offline

mcMMO

We've got another beta release ready for everyone! Download it here and tell us what you think!

dark_hunter likes this.
  12. Offline

Swippen

Looking good! =)

I am still getting an exception in my plugin that is connected to the player levelup event. I am not sure when this started since I have not been updating my plugin the last few months. so might be something that was introduced a while back.. This error was in beta 1 build. But I could not see anything in the beta2 that is reguarding this. But I will try and test later when Im back from work.

the error:

2013-04-29 20:53:59 [SEVERE] Could not pass event McMMOPlayerLevelUpEvent to Promotion v2.0
    org.bukkit.event.EventException

Full stacktrace: http://pastebin.com/eKaZZdAB

13. You should update your plugin. mcMMO has API you can use to get their player profile, you're directly hooking into internal classes.
    Use
    Code:
    ExperienceAPI.getPowerLevel(Player player)
    instead.

14. Offline

Swippen

Edited:

Sorry I was just bad at reading the stacktrace. I was looking at the beginning but the error is futher down.. its in my permissionmanager.

Thanks for your reply and keep up the good work!

15. Offline

--GJ--

If you autofish with mcMMO, you're gonna have a bad time.

Functionality available in latest dev build, will likely be released with 1.4.06 in the next week or so.

LlmDl, TfT_02 and Manji like this.
  16. Offline

Masterw3

We use mcmmo on our server, but we've been tweaking the numbers to make it reasonable.
    People grind their skills up high, and abuse them, like running around naked getting free items with disarm (constant passive). Aetc.

What I'd like to see, is an option to make disarm part of the Berserk ability, so that it's on a cool down.
    Disarm.passive = true/false
    Start it out as true, so it's as it is now.
    But if you want it to only work when you berserk, then change to true.

17. Offline

Disconsented

Is it possible to be able to use this with a mod such as Balkon's Weapon mod? (as in integrate them together?)
    Also is it possible to create custom skills?
    If it matters I will be using MCPC+ to be able to use this pluggin.

18. Offline

wrathphoenix

I would like to know how to integrate this with custom mods too... as I currently run a divinerpg server with MCMMO using MCPC+. Currently, MCMMO works fine... but only with the base "Default" items. Skills do not gain and special abilities cannot be used on the custom content. I could use some guidance on this...

19. Offline

Layne430

Hi, I really love your guys mod and I just thought I would make some suggestions to make it more fun/balanced...

A cool new skill to add could be Mysticism. This skill could govern Enchanting and Brewing, possibly other things you dub as ‘mystical skills’ as well.

I love using axes with this mod but after reading the wiki on axes AND swords it seems like swords are far too powerful later on in the game compared to axes. I think the skill which increases axes damage should go on further than level 200, or that swords bleeding skill should be weakened to even them out a bit.

Thank you for reading my suggestions, I think it would be really cool if you guys could do these things or something approximate of them. -- Layne430

P.S. i also sent this in an email to the dev team i just wasn't sure whether or not you still use that email.

20. Yes, we still do!

Also, while we do check this forum thread occasionally - support and feature requests should be posted on Github. This allows us to keep track of them and manage them nicely.

21. Offline

Scruffy Puppy

For some reason, non-admins on my server don't have Salvaging for Repair or Environmental Awareness for Taming. Any idea on why? They have the correct permissions.

22. Offline

FireFox47

Hey,
    people might have asked this before, but I didn't really see it anywhere. I've got a question about the **YOU READY YOUR <tool>**. Is there a way to disable these notifications?

Thanks already :)

23. Offline

Finelarme3

Hi everbody here :D !

Is there a way to allow custom mobs (from mods I mean) in your mcMMO plugin ? Currently they aren't recognize and console give an error, it's so sad.. I would like so much use your plugin and more.

Maybe it's possible to don't make difference with all mobs, I don't know ? Something to configure, to code by me ?

Thanks in advance

24. This is already possible, you can enable mod support config files from config.yml.

25. Offline

timi

Does anyone know how to add like, hero items and mobspawners as rewards?
    I really need help with that!

Thanks!

26. Offline

NEREVAR117

Will McMMO be going on into 1.8? Development looks pretty stagnant that last half year or so.

Manji likes this.
  27. Offline

Manji

would like to know that as well, since i read those strange news about the unsure future of craftbukkit..

28. Inscrutable likes this.
  29. Offline

NEREVAR117

Oh. I was going by the thread's activity (the plugin looked dead). I didn't know there was a feed elsewhere. Happy to see the plugin is well and alive. :)

30. Offline

toothplck1

I doubt it with the fact that bukkit 1.8 is all but an impossibility.