[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.2.07 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1337][1549]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nossr50, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nossr50

2. Offline

shadydeath999

what bukkit build are you running?

when trainer archery i get a concole spam message of:
    SEVERE: Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGEDBY_PROJECTILE to mcMMO
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Health must be between 0 and 200
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.entity.CraftLivingEntity.setHealth(CraftLiving
    Entity.java:32)
    at com.bukkit.nossr50.mcMMO.mcEntityListener.onEntityDamageByProjectile(
    mcEntityListener.java:117)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$40.execute(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:328)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:60)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:214)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityArrow.b_(EntityArrow.java:170)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.a(World.java:1059)
    at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.a(WorldServer.java:57)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.f(World.java:1041)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.c(World.java:1018)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:313)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:232)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:512)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016
  3. Offline

Jamie

You should add a properties file for server owners to adjust the skill gain rates and rewards themselves. And for something you can consider adding down the road is a command to enable double skill gain for an hour or until they turn it off.

4. Offline

shadydeath999

like he said before the properties file must still come for this plugin

5. Offline

zengrath

Thanks for great mod! i have noticed a bug when repairing my iron shovel.. every time i right click to repair it seems to only repair it a little but then instantly goes to full durability each time, also it never uses my iron bars up when i check. When i do /repair it tells me that higher repair skill gives chance to repair to full durability procs, but it does this every time for me even at just under 5 repair skill, it seems like it's a bug.

6. Offline

shadydeath999

if it was a bug i would also have it but i dont have that so try reinstalling the plugin

7. Offline

zengrath

sorry!, iron pickaxes repair with moer then 1 iron, but shovels don't, i don't know why it wasn't taken iron from my inventory but it makes sens that works that way now.. since shovels only need 1 iron would make senese to repair in 1 shot while pickaxes require more.. and i read up someone noticed long delay before iron removed from inventory, that could be because i noticed i had less iron later after a while.

8. Offline

Jamie

Yup, That is why i suggested he add specific things to properties file. Not make a properties file in general. Perhaps you could enlighten everyone as to what skill levels do procs/2x drop chance change?

9. Offline

Vlyn91

I thought it would be really great, BUT:
    Deactivates PVP
    When you destroy dirt with an ironspade you ALWAYS get glowstonedust!
    No Config file
    Bug with submitting playerdmg_blablatype to MCMMO

Sorry, but this way I can't use it on my server :(

10. Offline

slicerblade

Yea i want pvp and the glowstone thing is pretty annoying.
    I also want to be able to configure mmo myslef.

11. Offline

shadydeath999

pls fix the pvp bug its bothering me

12. Offline

nossr50

I'm looking into the pvp bug, should be a fix out tonight.

And not to repeat myself but I said I would be doing a configuration file soon :p

13. Offline

Eroing

We seem to have a problem with this plugin clashing with Whitelist 1.9 on our server. Suddenly anyone seems to be able to get in despite not being on the whitelist. Does anyone else have the same problem or have a way of fixing it? Disabling mcMMO fixes this but since that's not a permanent option we're looking for a better suggestion! :)

14. Offline

Jamie

These aren't questions. More or less suggestions for when you decide to make the config files. I also noticed you are adding coordinates to the /stats command and working on an axe skill. Looking forward to it.

15. Offline

Jeff Jordan

Any chance you could add a swimming skill to help swim faster?

16. Offline

Eroing

Wonderful plugin! Loving it!

I've got a tiny suggestion.. adding a "total skill" to the /stats for fun comparison would be really nice! :)

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the update!

17. Offline

Jamie

I love that idea. You can actually turn the overall into the players level as well, having players level up every 100 points or so.

18. Offline

nossr50

Phew, this one took a while x_x

Version 0.5.11
    • Fixed PVP bug
    • Added /mmoedit command
    • Fixed bug preventing damage from scaling with bows/unarmed
    • Fixed disarm proc
    • Added total skill to /stats
    • Modified the look of /stats
    • Added permission 'mcmmo.tools.mmoedit'
    • Added permission 'mcmmo.commands.setmyspawn'
    • Changed the skill requirements for the bonuses of Acrobatics
    Permissions for individual skills will come soon!

Myrrdin and kovarex like this.
  19. Offline

Penorzilla

Rly needs a fix to stop giving exp from protected blocks.

And don't give acrobatics skill when going through a portal.

20. Offline

Myrrdin

Awesome! I can't wait to try the new version out!
    Great work!

21. Offline

Nachocuban

a /party invite (player) would be an extremely useful command, so players don't have to try and type it out and create new parties by accident.

22. Offline

zengrath

Hey great mod so far.. I'm loving it, and thanks for updates!!

This may be crazy, but do you think it would be hard to create a new shield item you can make, then player can add shield to inventory just above sword, like arrows above a bow, and have a shield skill that increases chances of blocking dmg with shield, shield can take damage just like armor each time it blocks until it breaks or repaired? I think it would be cool.

to expand on that if it works, you could also use slot above your sword for another sword, so dual wielding insetad of using shield.. with a dual wield skill that gives you chance to do double damage?

I don't know much about programming of this game so not sure how hard this would be, but would be cool nonetheless!

23. Offline

nossr50

@zengrath When the official modding API comes out I will hopefully be able to do stuff like this, not possibru with bukkit atm.

24. Offline

zengrath

ok cool, thanks for info. One note about sword skill i been testing. it took me a while to get up to 50ish or so skill, whenver your parry skill starts to proc, then suddenly you gain a skill eachtime a zombie hits you, which can be a loooot in a short amoutn of time, suddenly i was gaining about 6-12 sword skill a second. i went from 50-500 sword skill in a matter of minutes. is this normal?

Also when i do /swords it says "Gaining Skill:Slicing up monsters" is this some new thing i get later, at a higher skill?.

25. Offline

nossr50

!!WARNING!!: REQUIRES A RECENT BUILD OF BUKKIT, I RECOMMEND 325 (LINK)

Version 0.5.13
    • Removed skill gain from parries
    • Repairing items now refreshes your iron/diamond stacks to reflect their true values
    Alright guys, looks like I got an updateInventory() function now. But you're going to need to upgrade your craftbukkit to use this version! No more complaining about the inventories not refreshing :p

!!WARNING!!: REQUIRES A RECENT BUILD OF BUKKIT, I RECOMMEND 325 (LINK)

26. Offline

Glen

Love the plug-in thanks for fixing PVP. One bug I have just found out about is it still drops the random blocks even when the source block is protected allowing duping which messes with our in game economy.

27. Offline

nossr50

I'll see if I can figure out how to make my plugin compatible with WorldGuard, no promises though.

28. Offline

Eroing

First of all, and once again; wonderful mod! A very nice idea! :)

We've got some bug issues aswell, placing mushrooms on snow and harvesting them gives skill so you can use one mushroom plant it on snow, harvest(and repeat) for infinite skill increase(until you run out of snow).

Also, when placing an iron ore on snow and re-mining it can yield a double drop aswell.

29. Offline

andret

I have a huge problem with this mod. whenever I try to use /reload after adding someone to a group, this plugins starts trowing errors on everything from blockdamage to chatinput.

Other then that, thank you for this wonderful plugin wich takes our servers to a whole new level

30. Offline

Arisilde

Are you still planning to add permissions for individual skills? I can't use you plugin until you do, and I really want to use it :D

31. Offline

nossr50

Version 0.5.14
    • Added permissions for individual skills
    This update is for all those who wish to setup a class system on their server. If players do not have access to a skill, they will not be able to gain skill or gain any benefits from that skill.

Setting up permissions

Enabling access to all skills (Highly Recommended)
    'mcmmo.skills.*'

Mining
    'mcmmo.skills.mining'

Woodcutting
    'mcmmo.skills.woodcutting'

Repair
    ''mcmmo.skills.repair'

Unarmed
    'mcmmo.skills.unarmed'

Archery
    'mcmmo.skills.archery'

Herbalism