[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.2.07 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1337][1549]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nossr50, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nossr50

2. Offline

RG_PankO

Works perfect, thx!

3. Offline

DJ411

The server host that i'm on doesn't let me delete the config file... I just generated one on my PC and copied and pasted it over. Now nothing says /null

4. Offline

Soulblitz

I've just installed this mod for the first time, and I have an issue. The /mcability, /mcgod and /mmoedit commands won't work. I'm not using permissions, but I'm OP on my server, and the /a command works just fine. I went on the wiki and apparently these all require you to be admin, but /a works, so I'm clearly admin, but the others won't work.

My apologies if this has been answered many times, but you might understand that there's no way I can read through all 134 pages of this topic! Thanks for any info :)

5. Offline

jeffreylec

Awesome! Thank you!

6. Offline

nossr50

Alright new update coming soon

7. Offline

yuckfoooo

And I await with bated breath.

8. Offline

RG_PankO

Code:
    02:09:06 [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGE to mcMMO
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.event.entity.EntityDamageByProjectileEve
    nt.getProjectile()Lorg/bukkit/entity/Entity;
            at com.gmail.nossr50.Combat.archeryCheck(Combat.java:231)
            at com.gmail.nossr50.Combat.combatChecks(Combat.java:174)
            at com.gmail.nossr50.mcEntityListener.onEntityDamage(mcEntityListener.ja
    va:135)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$55.execute(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:628)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:58)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:310)
            at net.minecraft.server.EntityArrow.o_(EntityArrow.java:181)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1142)
            at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:4
    9)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1124)
            at net.minecraft.server.World.cleanUp(World.java:1101)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:447)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Anyone with this error?

Torrent likes this.
  9. Offline

nossr50

Version 1.0.24
    • Now compatible with latest RB (928)
    • Taming now receives XP from your wolves harming foes
    • Taming is now easier to level
    • Green Thumb now drops seeds when harvesting Wheat
    Some much needed improvements to leveling Taming have been implemented. Wolves gain XP based on damage but at higher multipliers than a human player would. They still receive XP for taking damage making Taming overall pretty easy to level as long as you engage in combat with your wolves.

You will no longer find yourself seedless when harvesting Wheat with high levels of Herbalism.

SkizzlePig and dak393 like this.
  10. Offline

jonathanyc

This isn't working on my server.

mcMMO loads normally...
    Code:
    17:24:56 [INFO] [mcMMO] Permissions enabled.
    17:24:56 [INFO] mcMMO version 1.0.24 is enabled!

... but none of the commands work. I'm on 928, obviously, and my other plugins are:
    Code:
    Minequery, BorderGuard, FalseBookExtra, FalseBookCart, FalseBookIC, MultiInv, MyHome, FalseBookChat, FalseBookCore, MultiGod, TradeCraft, TorchLight, mcMMO, Hungry, CommandBook, HeroicDeath, MultiVerse, Vanish, FalseBookBlock, PermissionsEx, CommandHelper, Nethrar, DoorShield, MyWarp, PumpkinDiver, DropSpawners, WorldEdit, Permissions, Citizens, CommandAlert, WorldSeed, CraftBukkitUpToDate, TelePlusPlus, Factions

Thanks!

11. Offline

nossr50

Most likely you will want to delete config.yml and generate a new one.

12. Offline

joey

Does anyone else have trouble changing there cool down time in settings?

13. Offline

nossr50

Code:
    Abilities:
        Cooldowns:
            Green_Terra: 240
    Simply change the number to be any other number. Make sure to leave a space after "Green_Terra:"

14. Offline

joey

Do u mind sending me the mcmmo settings mine is seemed to be messed up and the download ones aint downloading for a wierd reason just like post it here plz:)

15. Offline

yuckfoooo

Works great, thanks!

16. Offline

Janb

Hi, so I figured out my problem with MySQL--if you have nothing for the prefix, the plugin looks for/creates 'nullexperience,' for example, instead of the table 'experience.'

Also, a minor thing, the 'XP GAIN' field under /taming needs to be changed to reflect the latest improvements.

17. Offline

darkwarriors

what kind of files i need to take of the jar for trudicing the plugin in italians language?

18. If you delete your config file and start your server, the mcMMO plugin will generate a brand new config file with all the default settings.

EDIT: Almost forgot! @nossr50 Thanks for the quick update to 928 ! You're the best :D [diamond]

19. Offline

Soulblitz

Could someone follow up on this? Thanks!

EDIT: Also, is there any way to change the length of the cooldown on using myspawn?

20. Offline

Wedhro

I have a problem with 1.0.23: I uninstalled MCMMO before updating and deleted the config files, but after installing 1.0.23 I noticed it only generates config.yml file but not users and powerlelevel as it used to do. Where are those datas stored (don't use MYSQL)?
    Weird thing is the mod is still keeping track of XPs and skill levels but I can't edit them no more, and easy editing is something I really need. Is it changed something in how MCMMO stores data or there's something going wrong with my server?

21. Offline

Torrental

Are these settings correct for using MySQL?
    Code:
    MySQL:
        Enabled: true
        Server:
            Address: mysql.xenonservers.com
            Port: 3306
        Database: kunden_75908
            Name: kunden_75908
            User:
                Name: kunden_75908
                Password: ********
            TablePrefix: kunden_

22. Offline

RugRats

Lol no.

23. Offline

Torrental

Could you kindly show me how to fix it then?

24. Offline

RugRats

Ah sorry I use localhost but eh does that even work? I'm pretty sure the database is minecraft and your tableprefix is wrong unless you renamed it.

25. Offline

Torrental

Alright, I changed that stuff, and now I get this:
    Code:
    2011-06-25 09:33:16 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\mcMMO.jar' in folder 'plugins': 
    mapping values are not allowed here
     in "<reader>", line 7, column 13:
                Name:

26. Offline

RugRats

Um

Did it work before you changed anything?

27. Offline

yuckfoooo

I'm not sure how familiar you are with MySQL but those settings are unique to you.

Did you set up your MySQL database/have it running on your local machine? If running on the same machine, use localhost as the database name. Else, use the MySQL hostname (in this case, you put "mysql.xenonservers.com") Also, you should try to use table prefixes specific to the plugins you are using them for. Something like "kunden_mcmmo_" might work better just in case you have duplicate table names for some plugins.

You need to already have created the "kunden_75908" database and give user "kunden_75908" access to it or the tables won't get populated correctly.

Also, take out the first kunden_75908 because that first "Database: " is just the parent of the "Name: " node. It won't map properly

In any case, if you have more trouble setting up MySQL you should go to the MySQL forums and ask there. There is also good setup information on it on the BigBrother plugin's wiki.

Remove the first "kunden_xxxxx" right after the word "Database: " and that will fix that specific problem.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  28. Offline

KarnEdge

Is there anyway to change your skills command so it uses /skills instead of /stats?
    /stats lists your skills and their levels... not very statistical?

I have a stats mod that list real statistics like damage dealt, blocks destroyed, etc, but mcMMO takes it over.

/skills seems to make more sense to show your skill levels and XP

29. Offline

morizuki

what version is your lag free.. causing massive lag here with new version..

30. Offline

SHiLLySiT

I was taking a look at my server logs and saw the following error multiple times.
    Code:
    2011-06-25 12:47:37 [SEVERE] Could not pass event ENTITY_DAMAGE to mcMMO
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.event.entity.EntityDamageByProjectileEvent.getProjectile()Lorg/bukkit/entity/Projectile;
        at com.gmail.nossr50.Combat.archeryCheck(Combat.java:262)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.Combat.combatChecks(Combat.java:205)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.mcEntityListener.onEntityDamage(mcEntityListener.java:135)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$47.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:570)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
        at net.minecraft.server.EntityArrow.o_(EntityArrow.java:180)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1071)
        at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:56)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1053)
        at net.minecraft.server.World.cleanUp(World.java:1030)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:397)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Although there's no noticeable issues, i thought I'd bring this to your attention.

31. Offline

newyorkdaily

which version of mcmmo are you using? and which version of craftbukkit are you using?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.