[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.2.07 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1337][1549]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nossr50, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nossr50

2. Offline

David9586

Its not working for mine either with the new update.
    No skills are gaining xp, Acrobatics rolling does not work but giga drill and what not does.
    pvp=false in main config
    Using sql.
    Permissions 3.14 and sql.
    Mobarena.
    And a few others, they were on before it stopped working. It stopped working when i updated permissions to 3.1.4 and mcmmo to using sql.
    Using bukkit 823 which was working with mcmmo1.0.9 before i updated it to sql and added permission in sql.
    I've triple checked all my permissions and they are correct.
    No errors are coming up in the console.
    anything else you would like to know? I could even zip up everythign and send it to you.

3. Offline

lipe123

oh yea nossr, its only the non block_break skills that dont gain XP.

So skills related to combat and damage is not gaining xp.

4. Offline

nossr50

Alright, I'll be investigating this bug some more. Expect another update soon.

5. Offline

RugRats

Your server must be hell. MCMMO and levelcraft ew.

@nossr50 they work perfectly fine. All you have to do is go to your server config and turn on PVP so PVP=true. Thats what I did and my server works fine with mcmmo all the skills work :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  6. Offline

Nagato

@RugRats ahahah Yea, It's hard to tweak balancing. But it's been working out since they dont really do the same thing. mcMMO's WoodCutting Is Different From Levelcraft's WoodCutting. or something along those lines.

7. Offline

lipe123

What if its a non pvp server?

8. Offline

RugRats

@lipe123
    Well mine is but I had to turn it on.

9. Offline

Nagato

Great my Wikia Page was up for a grand total of 4 hours... any of you guys able to access wikia?

10. Offline

RugRats

@Nagato
    Yes my server is a full RPG server just with MCMMo. I am currently going to add faction. But thats cool that your server has 3 different rpg plugins and like 4 fighting ones. I can just fine access your wiki. Also is this a dedicated server?

11. Offline

Nagato

@RugRats You Should come check it out :) Until I actually think this server is gonna work out im only hosting it on my own computer so the max players i can get without lagging is probably... 8? xD

12. Offline

Aaron_Merric

My server was not gaining exp in the combat skills or acrobatics, however with the update Version 1.0.11 (replacement of the jar file and configuration file) our server now properly gains exp for these skills. However it was nessary to enable PVP in the Minecraft properties configuration file. Please fix these skills so that I do not have to have PVP enabled. Thanks for your great plugin, keep up the work and great customization abilities!

13. Offline

RugRats

14. Offline

Magesblood

Whenever a certian player logs in I get this error then the server locks up. He must have a corrupt mcMMO file how can I fix this?
    Code:
    java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "PvP"
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:449)
        at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:554)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.datatypes.PlayerProfile.load(PlayerProfile.java:211)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.datatypes.PlayerProfile.<init>(PlayerProfile.java:57)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.Users.addUser(Users.java:66)
        at com.gmail.nossr50.mcPlayerListener.onPlayerLogin(mcPlayerListener.java:83)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$11.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:313)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:310)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:183)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:82)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:91)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:401)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:311)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

15. Offline

embty

some poeple got their stats reseted!

16. Offline

nossr50

Version 1.0.12
    • Support for Finnish Language (fi)
    • Fixed another NPE error
    • Non-Gathering skills should correctly gain XP in PVP interactions
    • Localization will now support language codes that do not have two parts like "fi"
    • Fixed bug where Wiki MOTD message would not be loaded from localization file
    To use the Finnish language with mcMMO go to mcmmo.properties and locate
    Code:
    locale=en_US
    and change it to
    Code:
    locale=fi
    German and Dutch translations coming soon, have a friend working on it.

17. Offline

RugRats

Works great. You fixed the wiki error :D and the PVP thank you dude i love you. 100% fanboy. Homo intended.

18. Offline

lipe123

So it still only works if PVP=true ?

19. Offline

nossr50

It should be working correctly now lipe123, I tested it with a friend and seemed to gain XP in all circumstances. The PVP setting no longer exists as far as mcMMO is concerned.

20. Offline

RugRats

@lipe123 You can get exp in all skills with pvp=false in your server config.

21. Offline

lipe123

It works, yea lotsa homo love for sure!

Thanks man.

22. Offline

Nagato

ty! :)

@RugRats

Oh yea, wiki is back for me now too ^^. and It's not a dedicated server cuz i kinda play on the same comp where i host the server.. for now anyway. Im intending to move the server to a 16gb windows server 2008 to make it awesome :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  23. Offline

RugRats

@Nagato java can only use 4gbs :D

24. Offline

Skyline969

Ever since upgrading to 1.0.12, I have been getting odd messages instead of normal ones. For example, when I ignite a mob it now says (in white) !Combat.Ignition! instead of **IGNITION** (or similar) in red. Is anyone else getting this issue?

EDIT: I should note that some messages are also displaying 100%, such as leveling up my archery skill. I haven't touched the configuration since upgrading from a previous version, so the locale is still en_US.

25. Offline

nossr50

@Skyline969 Bugs from the localization update, I'll fix soon.

26. Offline

Lastwil

Hi,
    My player's stats don't seem to be read from the flat files. All the data is in the flat files for sure . Am I doing anything wrong?
    Thanks

27. Offline

Aramillio

i upgraded to 1.0.12 and am getting this error as well

28. Offline

Skyline969

@nossr50 Thanks. Excellent work, as always. I'm impressed.

EDIT: It seems to be more severe than I thought. Checking any skill (/mining, for example) will only display !m.SkillHeader!, etc.

29. Offline

nossr50

More bugs eh? I'll put out a patch soon.

@Skyline969 I'll see to fixing this stuff next patch.

30. Offline

Weredude

Whenever a user logs out and signs back in, all stats are reset for him/her, help?

31. Offline

Wahrheit

@nossr50 Please add a setting for globally disabling the MOTD, it's annoying to see as an admin on login.

It would also be nice to have a setting that allows me to choose whether right-click abilities are disabled by default and must be activated with /mcability, because they can also be a huge nuisance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.