[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.2.07 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1337][1549]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nossr50, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nossr50

2. Offline

Lead2Life

Is there any way to download a previous version? Because in 1.009 I can't gain exp for swords, axes, acrobatics and archery

3. Offline

sprk1ng

I need a little help. Look the permissions:

And when i say /stats on the server with the Pedreiro rank, it says:

[​IMG]

4. Offline

Lead2Life

I think you need the mcmmo.abilitys too :)

5. Offline

sprk1ng

I tried here but didn't worked too =s

6. Offline

Slavo

Hello, i installed mcMMO on my server(version 1.6.6), no permissions plugin and no sql and only a part of the plugin is working. The harvesting skills are working and can be leveled, but the combat skills cannot be leveled, no xp gain. I can see the statistics for the skills.
    Could anyone please help me resolve this?

7. Offline

Debilitation

Does this work good with b818 from craftbukkit?

8. Offline

Aaron_Merric

Having the same issue, only its not showing an error, we just dont gain exp.

9. I always back up my database. First thing I do before I even start to look at it :p

10. Offline

Jeyge

I would just really feel bad if I made a suggestion that erased your db and you didn't have one. :)

Sketaful likes this.
  11. Offline

Darcion

not for me, my server crashed and is laggy because mcmmo

12. Offline

Ratchet

any way to turn off the message when you login "this server is running mcmmo etc"?

13. Offline

Darcion

thats motd, you as admin see all functions because '*'

14. Offline

Archelaus

Recommended you switch to the new [RPG] tag.

15. Offline

tha d0ctor

you'll need to wait til an update,the bukkit api changed

16. Offline

TheShadow777

please update to 818 :(

17. Offline

ariley92

Recommend you update to b818 :D

jk, i know it takes time.

18. Offline

chiisana

Question:
    If I were to migrate to MySQL, would I be able to still use the .mcmmo data files for each individual skills, or would I need to make additional SQL connections (for each page load) to display skill data on the web?

Suggestion:
    Can we have an enableChimeraWing configuration option? Our server have teleport and flying enabled, chimera wings either causes people to bump their head unintentionally (requirement < 64) or spam people's chat console with "You need more of that to use it" (requirement > 64) when people try to fly. If there is something we can use to disable chimera wing as a whole, it would be super great and cool.

19. Offline

Pandarr

It will only be stored in the DB so you'll have to query it to get the information.

It's there. It's a Permissions node.

- 'mcmmo.item.chimaerawing' - Allow use of Chimaera Wing

20. Offline

Tozs

Can you somehow change what items will drop by the Excavation skill?

21. Offline

Pandarr

You can disable certain drops in the config file but you can't enable new ones.

22. Offline

compgurusteve

Hey Thar again. Was wondering if there would be anyway to add something to the config file to disable coordinate locations using the /whois command. We use Herobounty in conjunction with Mcmmo and kind of defeats the purpose of going for a bounty if you can just use /whois. Herobounty already has a locate function, thats only usable if that person has a bounty on their head. Having /whois showing just the skills of that person is what I'm after, I love looking up others stats. :)

23. Offline

sprk1ng

Someone know how to fix?

24. Offline

suicidebeats

is ther like a - mcmmo.stats because after setup only i and other admins can use /stats no one else can?

25. Offline

Darkaegis

Since I upgraded to any build of 1.6, including the current stable version, I've been having problems with my server computer freezing and completely corrupting my worlds. Since it started, I've been going through a constant cycle of freeze, reboot, restore.

UPDATE: Deleted extra info, server just crashed without mcMMO, so it isn't the problem.

26. Offline

OrtwinS

Thanks, if I'll update I'll make sure not to install mcmmo just yet.
    My users will have to do without bonuses or xp for a while.

27. Offline

LlmDl

What are your system's stats? RAM?

28. Offline

Pandarr

That's odd. I compiled from source against 818 and there were no changes needed that I could tell. 1.0.09 should work just as well on 818 as it did on 803 without recompiling. It doesn't work with Permissions 3.x yet however.

29. Offline

Darkaegis

Could using Permissions 3.1 with mcMMO cause the problem? I installed 3.1 and had no problems running mcMMO with it, so I assumed it was compatible.

30. Offline

Pandarr

There is one outdated call in mcMMO to Permissions 3.1.x. I'm recompiling it against 818 and Permissions 3.1.1.

Edit: I recompiled it against 818 and Permissions 3.1.1. A quick test shows things working for me. Granted all I have installed on my test server is Permissions and mcMMO. I got rid of an unnecessary call it was making to Permissions 2.7.4. It only altered a console error message so wouldn't alter functionality.

If you want to try it, you're welcome to but please don't post errors based on this version as it's not an official build. If you do get an error, you can PM me if you like. If it's a legit error from the main source code I'll throw it on his issue tracker.

mcMMO 1.0.09 with Permissions 3.1.x support. <- NOT OFFICIAL, read paragraph above.

Also this version implements my pull request to include Localization (allows for other translations) but shouldn't really matter.

Honestly this build should work with Permissions 2.7.4 or 3.x.

LlmDl likes this.
  31. Offline

Darkaegis

Would a messed up call cause a total failure like that? One thing I DID notice was that 'mcmmo.skills.*' didn't work so I had to give everyone on the server 'mcmmo.*' and selectively take away skills that I didn't want them to have to get them to be able to use the skills again. Would a conflict like that cause the crash?

Just trying to narrow it down because I've been playing for a few hours with more than the usual amount of people on our server and have had no crashes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.