[RPG/MECH] mcMMO v1.2.07 - RPG Addiction Redefined! Multi-Lingual! [1337][1549]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by nossr50, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nossr50

2. Offline

nossr50

@Penorzilla Thanks for the bug report, I'll look into this soon.

3. Offline

mutiny

its not the fact that it penetrates /god, its the fact that my users are killing each other on a no pvp server

4. Offline

nossr50

@mutiny Well, I'll put a PVP option into the configuration file I suppose

5. Offline

strupan

what did you change in the loot table? hopefully you take away the glow dust and gun powder because thats bull shit ._.

6. Offline

nossr50

@strupan I won't, and those weren't added in or anything. They were there since excavation was put in. The configuration file will let you toggle it off in 0.6.

7. Offline

strupan

oooooh thanks so much, ill t oggle it off loool <3
    --- merged: Feb 18, 2011 12:43 AM ---
    sorry but where is this config file?!

8. Offline

nossr50

Just go forward into the future one week and it should be there.

9. Offline

Stephen92

I might sound like a noob but when will we have a configuration file to edit?

10. Offline

Penorzilla

Probably a week...

11. Offline

kliu

I don't know if this is a glitch or it's how it's implement but our server has a problem when you melee someone the person does not drop anything if he has a block or tool in his hand. the items just disappear if the player have just his fist out then loot drops normally

12. Offline

ddoolin

My players said something that struck me as a good idea. For excavation, drop sponges if mining underwater? I have no idea if there's a way to read if that's possible but they pitched it since there's no way to get sponges in SMP without a plug-in right now.

13. Offline

smbh

I am addicted :) Would it be possible though to change the /stats to something else? If you are unwilling to do so yourself, do you mind providing pointers on how to do that? Grepping and changing a few strings somewhere?

14. Offline

nicknawk

hey, i got a question, so yea i was just messing around to make a localhost server for me and my bro to play on at same time, but not a real server so i dont have to port forward, so everything works and i wanna add mcmmo, because i've used it before on a server i played on and it was awesome, so I keep trying to put under users: in permissions after putting in permissions and mcmmo into plugins I tried to do users:nicknawk :group:admin blahablah ya and then in permissions: i wrote - 'mcmmo.*' and yet when i log onto server to try it out, it says the motd, and i can do /mcc or mcmmo but i dont level up in anything except for one time I repaired something but when i destroy/or punch plants i dont lvl up at all. Please help, thanks, Nicknawk

15. Offline

ddoolin

Yeah I wish I knew how to compile the source files he links to on Github. I'm really picky about my strings and would like to change some myself but have no idea how to get from .java to .jar with tons of errors because I have no idea how to compile "against Bukkit" I guess the term is.

16. Offline

Ketsugo

Love the plugin. :3

It's a little motivating little boost for me these days when I play on my private server with my bro on our LAN. I think getting the gold dust/gunpowder etc from just digging around is a tad bit much, but I can configure permissions to work around that. Overall, it's a welcome addition to my server after tooling around with levelcraft/that other levelling plugin. I liked levelcraft's item restrictions in that it would give a little more depth to the tools instead of just getting into the world, crafting a wooden pick, hacking some stone and tossing the wooden one away just like that, maybe we could see something similar in the future? :p

Though it was a little odd to jump into an existing world and not being able to use my diamond pick, haha.

I'll be watching this as time goes on, definitely a keeper.

17. Offline

Quizdonkey

The mod works wonders, I can't wait for the ability to toggle drops, but might I make a suggestion.
    Mining offering double drops is a bit, offputting, although I like the chance, maybe lowering it would be good, perhaps as compensation, make miners with xx+ skill have the ability to right click for a "power pick" effect (the one in runecraft) and higher skill levels reduces the cooldown

18. Offline

Stephen92

I'm so looking forward the configuration file.

19. Offline

nerdnosyd

Amazing plugin, I love it to death, though I wish I could turn off the clay thing. One suggestion that would make it the best plugin ever: a way to lock chest with an included way to pick the locks.

20. Offline

nossr50

Version 0.6
    • Axes skill added
    • Configuration file added
    • Fixed bug where snowballs would do damage and give archery skill
    • Fixed bug where blocks placed on snow could be harvested for skill
    New Permissions
    'mcmmo.skills.axes' - Gives access to the Axes skill

Configuration File Help
    Turn options to false to turn them off. Don't want glowstone to drop and ruin your economy mod setup? Turn it off in the settings file. The settings file is generated automatically when mcMMO 0.6 is run. It is placed in its own directory "mcMMO" inside your main directory. Turning pvp to false will disable all pvp interactions of mcMMO, including procs and damage.

21. Offline

moonjokes

I am not seeing the configuration file?

never mind I found it. thanks for this awesome plugin. keep up the good work!!

22. Offline

Ketsugo

I noticed that with a high enough mining skill, you can get stone/ores from just punching them, am I right in assuming that it's the double drops triggering and giving me one, and the "natural" one not spawning because I was just using fists? :p

Keep up the good work. :D

23. Offline

Uncle XaM

Configuration file added - cool

24. Offline

Stephen92

I love it, glad there's a config file now but will you make it a bit more complex soon or is it gonna be just this?
    --- merged: Feb 19, 2011 1:54 PM ---
    id like there to be a way where you can change the percentage of the drop rate when mining and what not.

25. Offline

nossr50

It will definitely be more complex, I just put the most requested features out the door.

26. Offline

Stephen92

I need the 0.517 or w/e it is the 1 before this one because this has broken /pr which is permissions and also ichat.

27. Offline

Arisilde

Hey :) still loving the plugin.

Can you tell me what each of the values in:
    Arisilde:0::null:44:0:0:0:0:0:7:0:14:0:57:
    stand for, and in what order, please?

28. Offline

Jamie

PlayerName:Mining:SpawnLocation:null:Unknown:WoodCutting:Unknown:Repair:Unarmed:Herbalism:Excavation:Archery:Swords:Axes:Acrobatics:

29. Offline

Arisilde

Thanks man :)

I think "null" might be group name.

30. Offline

Jamie

Just confirmed this. Null is in fact the players name you are in a party with

31. Offline

Arisilde

I just added the new version and the axe skill doesn't seem to be working with the permission node mcmmo.skills.axes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.