Filled [RPG] Level system

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by robertx32, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Offline

robertx32

Hello, i can't seem to find a plugin that only has a leveling system and nothing else.

What i need is a plugin that configures leveling exp, here is how:

-with mythicmobs there will be a mob named "Zombie lvl 1", with this leveling plugin i should be able to set that mob name for lvl 1 in a config somewhere.
    -When a player x levels higher/lower from that zombie kills it, he should get xp penalty that i can set as a %.
    -player level has to work with itemlorestats, so armor is restricted to use if you are low level
    -I also need to be able to set max level and how much exp does it take for each level
    -optional:special effect and message upon leveling

So, lvl 1 mob set exp reward in mythic mobs = 10 exp, player level 5 kills it, he gets 5 exp. But if a player is too high of a level he gets 0 exp because penalty is 100%.
    Is there anything like this out there? It needs to be compatible with itemlorestats and mythicmobs.

Basically, i'd like a text config file where i can easily set these values and i don't need any commands ingame for this.

Thanks to anyone who tries to help!

2. Offline

robertx32

3. Offline

robertx32

4. Offline

robertx32

5. Offline

robertx32

Bump, can anyone even tell me if this is hard to make or did i explain it confusingly?

6. Offline

robertx32

Uh, bump.

7. Offline

C4sad3i

robertx32 Dude, I'll give you a tip. Ask someone to just code you a plugin that makes people have to be a sertain MC level to use to example diamond armour. That would be easy to code! And it would work fine c: Also.. You can do as a skill in mythicmob
    Wich would give the player one exp.. Also idk the commands with you'r item plugin. But with rpgitems you can do

wich would give them the item on a 1% drop chance. Or
    Is 100% drop chance. You can modify it as you like. And set a message to it. Be creative! Hope it saves you'r day :)
    EDIT; Just tahg me if there's anything more I could help you with <3

8. Offline

robertx32

Someone took the job and is making the plugin, thanks for trying to help though! And yes i'm trying to use everything i have already (existing plugins).
    I used mythic mobs already for mob spawning and item drops and Itemlorestats to read the item description that comes with a level. All i need is a lvl system for now :)
    I'll edit the thread with "filled" C4sad3i