Inactive [RPG/FUN] Thieves 1.2.4 - Steal items from other players [1.2.5-R1.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Snaipe, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Hi, i'm having an issue here x) nothing happens when someone tries to steal on my server. even me, and i'm op with the stealing permissions. no errors in the logs ... help

2. Offline

mini_totent

Set up your config with the proper world name. Make sure capitals match.

Then try typing a command such as /thieves enable or disable. If it says enabled or disabled, you should be good to go. If after that thieves doesn't work, ask here again :p

Lich_King_Reborn likes this.
  3. Offline

skulldugury

is their a way to only let certain people be able to steal ?but anyways i really love this plugin your doing good work man
    :)

4. Hi, i'm still having the same problem ... 2012-04-30 16:44:09 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerMoveEvent to Thieves
    org.bukkit.event.EventException

and yes i changed the world config x/ help !

5. Offline

Snaipe

Lich_King_Reborn UnpluggedDK and to all who are experiencing issues with the PlayerMoveEvent not being passed, I'm currently recoding that part of the plugin. As I don't have much time too, I think I'll be able to bring a fix next week. Until then, please be patient.

InvaderX_9 if you want to be active on the world "worldy", you have to set the config as follows :
    Code:
    worlds:
    - worldy
    general:
      stun-time: 5
      theft-range: 4
      detection-radius: 2
      can-steal-in-hotbar: true
      can-steal-in-non-pvp-area: true
      permission-levels: false
      cooldown: 5
      enchantment-unit-multiplier: 0.115
    language:
      enabled: Theft have been enabled on the server.
      disabled: Theft have been disabled on the server.
      you-have-been-discovered: You have been discovered, and the victim stunned you with anger.
      victim-is-too-far: The victim is too far from you.
      thief-spotted: You feel that something is moving inside your pocket.
      cannot-rob-player: You cannot rob this player.
      cannot-steal-in-non-pvp-area: You cannot steal in non-PvP area.
      cooldown-not-finished: Your cooldown is not finished.
      level-up: You just leveled up !

notice that I added the world's name under the "worlds" property.

TigeMan1 just set the thieves.protected to false for ops.

AssassinX13 you try to steal in a non-pvp area/world while having the can-steal-in-non-pvp-area config to true, hence the message.

printers234 the player you're trying to steal has the thieves.protected permission ( given by default to ops ), and you can't steal players with that permission.

mini_totent the higher the item value is, the harder it is for the thief to steal it ( and if successful, it gives the thief more xp ).

skulldugury set the thieves.steal permission to false for everyone, then set it to true specifically to the players/groups you want to be able to steal.

6. Offline

krix

the toggle and reload wont work. and i cant steal. nothing happens.

7. Offline

Snaipe

krix look in your logs. If there is a PlayerMoveEvent not being passed to the plugin, then you'll have to wait a bit until the fix is out.

8. thanks, i'll wait for that update then ! :)

9. Offline

mini_totent

Snaipe thanks. You should probably add that to how to use your config.

10. Offline

krix

Snaipe everything shoud work. everything is passed ..:S

11. Offline

Snaipe

krix can I see your config file and your permissions settings ? Is there any other thing related to Thieves in your logs ?

12. Offline

krix

Code:
    worlds:
    - kris
    general:
      stun-time: 5
      theft-range: 4
      detection-radius: 2
      can-steal-in-hotbar: true
      can-steal-in-non-pvp-area: false
      permission-levels: false
      cooldown: 60
      enchantment-unit-multiplier: 0.115
    language:
      enabled: Theft have been enabled on the server.
      disabled: Theft have been disabled on the server.
      you-have-been-discovered: You have been discovered, and the victim stunned you with anger.
      victim-is-too-far: The victim is too far from you.
      thief-spotted: You feel that something is moving inside your pocket.
      cannot-rob-player: You cannot rob this player.
      cannot-steal-in-non-pvp-area: You cannot steal in non-PvP area.
      cooldown-not-finished: Your cooldown is not finished.
      level-up: You just leveled up !
      level: Level
      experience: Experience
      next-level: Next level

Code:
    182 recipes
    27 achievements
    13:06:44 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.2.5
    13:06:44 [INFO] Loading properties
    13:06:44 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
    13:06:44 [INFO] This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-1.2.5-R1.0
    -b2149jnks (MC: 1.2.5) (Implementing API version 1.2.5-R1.0)
    13:06:44 [INFO] [Thieves] Loading Thieves v1.2.3
    13:06:44 [INFO] [Spout] Loading Spout v1110
    13:06:44 [INFO] [GunsPlus] Loading GunsPlus v1.2
    13:06:44 [INFO] [jCommands] Loading jCommands v1.0.6
    13:06:44 [INFO] [Spout] Enabling Spout v1110
    13:06:44 [INFO] Preparing level "kris"
    13:06:44 [INFO] Default game type: 1
    13:06:44 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0 (Seed: -5327284240202133374)
    13:06:45 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 1 (Seed: -5327284240202133374)
    13:06:45 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 69%
    13:06:45 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 2 (Seed: -5327284240202133374)
    13:06:46 [INFO] [Thieves] Enabling Thieves v1.2.3
    13:06:46 [INFO] [Thieves] Thieves version 1.2.3 is enabled!

13:06:47 [INFO] Done (2,456s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    >
    when i do the commands toggle, it wont respond. only on my own level.

13. Offline

PainKNero

He, great work !

Just an info if using NOCHEAT:

You have to disable the check fight.noswing behaviour (by insert "nocheat.checks.fight.noswing" to the player / group who are allowed to steal, otherwise NOCHEAT blocks the action <sneak-rightclick> and the console will put out mysterious errors and client will get the "you canot steal in non pvp area", even the victim is actually not in a "non-pvp-area"

14. Offline

TheRealIceGuru

The plugin works when I restart but when I reload it stops working and I get this-

012-05-13 02:13:14 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerMoveEvent to AncientRPG
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:459)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:209)
    at net.minecraft.serverhook.NetServerHandlerProxy.a(NetServerHandlerProxy.java:99)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.handle(SourceFile:126)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
    at net.minecraft.serverhook.NetServerHandlerProxy.a(NetServerHandlerProxy.java:83)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:551)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:449)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ancientshores/AncientRPG/Listeners/AncientRPGSpellListener$4
    at com.ancientshores.AncientRPG.Listeners.AncientRPGSpellListener.onPlayerMove(AncientRPGSpellListener.java:309)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1164.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301)
    ... 12 more
    2012-05-13 02:13:14 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerMoveEvent to Thieves
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:459)
    at net.minecraft.serverhook.NetServerHandlerProxy.a(NetServerHandlerProxy.java:99)
    at net.minecraft.serverhook.NetServerHandlerProxy.a(NetServerHandlerProxy.java:83)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minekingdom.snaipe.Thieves.listeners.PlayerListener.onPlayerMove(PlayerListener.java:43)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1168.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    ... 12 more
    2012-05-13 02:13:14 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerMoveEvent to AncientRPG
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ancientshores/AncientRPG/Listeners/AncientRPGSpellListener$4
    at com.ancientshores.AncientRPG.Listeners.AncientRPGSpellListener.onPlayerMove(AncientRPGSpellListener.java:309)
    ... 12 more
    2012-05-13 02:13:14 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerMoveEvent to Thieves
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minekingdom.snaipe.Thieves.listeners.PlayerListener.onPlayerMove(PlayerListener.java:43)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1168.invoke(Unknown Source)
    ... 12 more
    2012-05-13 02:13:14 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerMoveEvent to AncientRPG
    ... 12 more
    2012-05-13 02:13:26 [SEVERE] Could not pass event EntityChangeBlockEvent to AncientRPG
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callEntityChangeBlockEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:440)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityEnderman.e(EntityEnderman.java:109)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityLiving.F_(EntityLiving.java:447)
    at net.minecraft.server.EntityMonster.F_(EntityMonster.java:25)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1265)
    at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.entityJoinedWorld(WorldServer.java:106)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1247)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1154)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:542)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ancientshores/AncientRPG/Listeners/AncientRPGSpellListener$7
    at com.ancientshores.AncientRPG.Listeners.AncientRPGSpellListener.onPlayerChangeBlock(AncientRPGSpellListener.java:434)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1204.invoke(Unknown Source)
    ... 13 more

15. Offline

7rory768

Thieves isn't 1.2.5 so of course its giving errors and AncientRPG same problem, your going to have to wait for the next update for both or you'll get the same stream of errors either that or AncientRPG is messing with vault. I think you can steal in AncientRPG so you never know test stuff out.

16. Offline

TheRealIceGuru

You have 1.2.5 in the title.

Ancient RPG is updated too.

17. still waiting for snaipe to recode the buggy part of the plugin X/

18. Offline

Akkari

Hello this plugin is great but I am having a big problem. I have the NPC plugin and whenever the person of the NPC is on people are able to pick pocket the NPC. Is there a way to stop this? I had to remove the plugin for now to stop it.

19. Offline

svxz

I have downloaded it for my server but it doesn't seem to work. :L I put in the config and everything but the plugin just doesn't seem like it's on there. When I do /plugins or /pl it says it's there and all but I have no clue why it wont work please help. :(

20. Offline

chuciestar

How do i make it so the default behavior is false?

21. Offline

dsv-thijs

Please update to 1.2.5 R 3.0

22. Offline

K0rk1

it doesnt work for me, i can write all commands and them work right but i cant steal, im behind the victim, i sneak and right-click him, nothing happens. in my permission is wrote thieves.steal. whats upping man?
    Thanks

yes, it will be good for me xD

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  23. Offline

Ben Quincy

I am being spamed with this when i install it:
    Code:
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    ... 12 more
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor395.invoke(Unknown Source)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minekingdom.snaipe.Thieves.listeners.PlayerListener.onPlayerMove(PlayerListener.java:43)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:459)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:567)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.serverhook.NetServerHandlerProxy.a(NetServerHandlerProxy.java:83)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.handle(SourceFile:126)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.serverhook.NetServerHandlerProxy.a(NetServerHandlerProxy.java:99)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:209)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:459)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:304)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO org.bukkit.event.EventException
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] SEVERE Could not pass event PlayerMoveEvent to Thieves
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:302)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor395.invoke(Unknown Source)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minekingdom.snaipe.Thieves.listeners.PlayerListener.onPlayerMove(PlayerListener.java:43)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:459)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:567)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.serverhook.NetServerHandlerProxy.a(NetServerHandlerProxy.java:83)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.handle(SourceFile:126)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.serverhook.NetServerHandlerProxy.a(NetServerHandlerProxy.java:99)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:209)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:459)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    07.06 15:57:39 [Server] INFO    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:304)

H

How am i able to fix this!

EDIT: In game when i use /thieves stats i get an internal error message ingame as well.

24. Offline

penguinbait

I have the sae problem ^

25. Offline

chengalaxy01

Snaipe
    You should add dif rank cooldowns for example: Master_Theif_Cooldown = 10, Theif_Cooldown = 20

26. Offline

nhoclesnar

Can you please update this? This plugin is really really awesome.

27. Offline

axxsteven55

Hey you think you could add a feature where people cannot steal in safezones? as in the plugin Factions. If you could that would be amazing.

28. Offline

898Creepers

OK it doesn't work!!:mad:
    1. i downloaded the file
    2. i opened the plugins folder
    3. dragged and dropped it in
    4. started my server
    5. tried to steal
    6. this came in the pail:
    [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerMoveEvent to Thieves
    [SEVERE] Could not pass event PlayerInteractEntityEvent to Thieves
    please help i need this plugin :'(

29. Offline

zackemattackem

oh just a idea it would be cool if u made it so if u got caught there could be a option were the theif gets put in jail for 5 mins

30. Offline

Syd

It's broken again and the author seems to be inactive again...
    This is why you should never hook NMS Code, if it's not neccessary. ;)

I´ll try to repair it (again) in the next few days.