Solved RoyalCommands Error [java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException]

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by KeybladePaladin, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

KeybladePaladin

I receive an error on my Factions server that I cannot seem to be able to resolve!
    I have tried updating the Plugin....
    I have tried deleting the Jar and Config files to do a Clean install....
    And it doesn't load!!!

Error Log:
    Code:
    [16:48:03] [Server thread/INFO]: [RoyalCommands] Enabling RoyalCommands v4.0.0
    [16:48:04] [Server thread/WARN]: [RoyalCommands] Could not find support for this CraftBukkit version.
    [16:48:04] [Server thread/INFO]: [RoyalCommands] The BukkitDev page has links to the newest development builds to fix this.
    [16:48:04] [Server thread/INFO]: [RoyalCommands] For now, NMS/CB internal support will be disabled.
    [16:48:05] [Server thread/INFO]: [RoyalCommands] Metrics enabled. Thank you!
    [16:48:10] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling RoyalCommands v4.0.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
    List of Plugins:
    WorldEdit, GroupManager, CraftConomy3, PlugMan, KitEssentials, mcMMO, JustSponge, Vault, CraftBack, MassiveCore, WorldGuard, OresToIngots, Multiverse-Core, Factions, ChestShop, ChestCommands, SimplePrefix, CompatNoCheatPlus, PlayerVaults, CustomEnchantments, SilkSpawners, §aNoCheatPlus§f, TagAPI, RoyalCommands (Says it loaded in /pl but no commands work, it just says "Unknown Command")

Ok, nevermind, I had a corrupted World!
    Reset the World and it worked fine again :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.