Round One FIGHT!!!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by s1ck3st, May 26, 2011.

1. Offline

s1ck3st

Ladies and Gentlemen let's get ready to RUMBLEEEEEEE!!!

Thought of kinda "Two-Mobs-fight-each-other-till-death" plugin, where you can set up an area (e.g. boxing ring with fences as border) where you can randomly spawn 2 mobs on sort of "red corner" and "blue corner" then the people can bet on them.

Perhaps there are some plugins out there I haven't found yet, so every hint to set up something like this would be great!

Go IronFistZombie beat 'em up beat 'em up!

EDIT:
    And when the Mobs have sparetime they can watch humans beat each other up, winner of the cage fight should get money from the defeated :D

2. Offline

m5k

Oooh, excellent idea. I'd love this to be made. If you don't mind, let me expand on this with the commands and how betting should work:
    Code:
    /betmob blue
    /betmob red
    /betmob

The /betmob command would print out:
    Code:
    Blue - 1:5 - Red
    Bets are <amount><currency>
    Meaning 1 bets on blue and 5 bets on red.

If no bets are made yet the /betmob command would show
    Code:
    No bets have been made, use /bets <blue/red> <amount> <time> to start the bets.
    <blue/red> - either blue or red side.
    <amount> - amount of money you wish to bet
    <time> - allowed time to place bets (in minutes)
    The first person to use /bets <blue/red> <amount> <time> chooses the size of the bets and the time remaining to place bets. Once the time runs out, the fight goes on and the winning side shares the other side's money. Mobs should be skeleton/zombie/spider at random. If only one player bets, he would either lose the amount he bet or get it doubled.

3. Offline

s1ck3st

a little push for me - perhaps a great one for mc community :D

4. Offline

Specops343

Yeah, this does look awesome. Def support this idea.