Plugin Request Roleplay Essentials Update (Sugested Upgrades Included in Thread)

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Flashera, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Flashera

Alright so I've been waiting for Roleplay Essentials 3.0 for years, it's clearly not coming, so I request someone restart the project for 1.8.

Link to the plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/roleplay-essentials/

Suggested Additions:

Fully configurable messages from the plugin. (so if, say, there is a prefix, I can get rid of it, being able to change the formatting of the help command, etc.)

Updating nametags to the 1.8 versions.

Making the chat system as good as this private one: http://www.massivecraft.com/massivechat (NOTE: Factions support would be very nice, so a chat channel for allies and faction, this is so people can have RP towns and make announcements, same goes for Towny, and Heroes)

/warn for the chat system

A mute command that supports tempmute and reasons.

A /seen command that shows you a when a player first logged in, last online/if they're on, if they're banned and why, or if they have been banned before and why, and how long (permanent just says permanent) and how long ago, as well as with mutes, for mods if they've been warned, what their IP is, and their country

Magic spells support, so when a spell is casted, it is radius based

Radius based death messages, as well as a pacifist for people who can choose to pvp, if they haven't engaged a player, they keep their stuff and armor, if they hit a player they can lose stuff unless they have not PvPed for 5 minutes, resets every time you hit someone.

/duel so you can PvP in safezones and Worldguard regions

Ability to set name colour based on rank (vault).
    config=
    Ranks:
    admin: &e
    mod: &b
    etc...

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

3. Offline

Flashera

Bumped for hope someone will take this up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.