[Role-Play] CharacterCards

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by kieranmclean, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Offline

NikostratosX

I like the looks of this plugin. Do you think you can add a config for it instead of straight up limiting it? (sorry to butt in, but I think it's a mutually beneficial idea). Such as the ability to add other races as needed, or make it 100 char instead of 40 for the description? Just a thought. Looks good :3

2. Offline

RingOfStorms

Read the thread, I said in the future I would. Right now I'm using enums (like mob entities) which can;t be edited, so I need to rewrite half the plugin to make it changeable.

3. Offline

NikostratosX

Ahh, I did read it but I guess I missed that. alrighty. When you finish this, can you PM me? I have a request but it seems to not be possible. Not sure at the moment.

4. Offline

Tireus

Did the new update come out? (kieranmclean)

or - is this finished :D

5. Offline

Welknair

An idea for config to make it applicable to other servers: Allow "Defaults" or omissions of certain lines from the character card. For example, character name may be omitted to avoid potential metagaming of the name, or race may be omitted because all characters are humans. Just an idea.

6. Offline

RingOfStorms

Yea sorry for how long the official plugin page, I get lots of homework during the week and rarely have time to work on plugins. The custom stuff will come later as well!

Tireus likes this.
  7. Offline

Tireus

Sounds good ;)

8. Offline

RingOfStorms

@kieranmclean
    @Tireus

Sorry it took me super super long to do this plugin, got very busy with some private plugins. The plugin went over total revamp, and now you can make your own custom charactercards!

BukkitDev page: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/charactercards/

Quick download link while the BD page gets approved (for build 1.4.5 R0.2 #Most recent beta):
    <removed link by request ~Eya>

I rewrote most of it because now you can create your own fields, restrictions and such in the card_format.yml - all commands and permissions are the same as before.

If you have any questions please wait for the dev page link to be updated and comment there, or PM me if urgent.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
    Tireus likes this.
  9. Offline

Tireus

I... Love.... YOU! <3 [diamond][diamond]