Rogue Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by icedmoca, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

icedmoca

Suggested Name: Rogue

Minecraft Version: 1.9.2 or 1.9

When I'd like it by: Yesterday.

What I want: When you hit a player by a snowball or sword it changes the players username to dark red and puts a prefix before the name and says &4[ROGUE] <username> if they type in chat but it is just dark red username in the tab list.

2. Offline

Regablith

Do you already have a set chat format with prefixes and such from other plugins?

3. Offline

icedmoca

essentials. and essentials group manager and essentials chat

4. Offline

Regablith

Okay.

5. Offline

bryansolis13

6. Offline

icedmoca

I see you added the /removekill but i forgot to put it in the request can you make it after 1min it removes the tag? and the prefix

7. Offline

bryansolis13

ill add it right when i get time so in like 1 day or 2 ill upload it

8. Offline

icedmoca

Thanks!

9. Offline

bryansolis13

10. Offline

icedmoca

Works perfect EXCEPT for when one person is rogue and you shoot another person with a snowball they get rogue in the chat but not in TAB.. Fix Please? ALSO it glitches when more than one player is rogued and it won't remove tag from both players.

Here Is a Screenie: a.png

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  11. Offline

icedmoca

Can someone fix? Also Maybe can someone make it so it changes all players every 1min back to not being rouge that may fix the problem!

12. Offline

bryansolis13

Im sorry, i tried fixing it and i do people request for fun so it can help me learn, but i dont know how to make it work. What i do know is that the plugin is acting that way because of the repeating task is doing its stuff for all players. i dont know how to make it for each player tho.

Here is the code i used, im pretty sure there is a way better way then what i did.
    http://pastebin.com/2Zhscc7T

13. Offline

icedmoca

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.