Riddle inside. Can't place Snow, Mobspawner, Nether Portal, Lava, Water.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Chett, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Chett

Hey there Bukkit,

i need your Help.

My background: Stopped my MC Server while ago. Hosted it in the 1060 to 1337 CB era.

A few days ago i started out again and decided to use the 1.2.5 Build, cause its seems to me that this Build is the most stable and most of my Plugs i wanted to use again are running correctly with 1.2.5. So, fine...

OK, after reinstalling everything and playing/managing Server a bit, i realized, that i can't place snow, lava, water, nether portal, mobspawner - no matter what i do. First i thouht, well no biggie, might be World Guard, or Essentials, maybe a other Plug i use, so i checked em all, but i had no luck.

So i tried this and was wondering 'bout the result. Because nothing changed, heh :p

What i did:

* deleted .minecraft completely and let it reinstall/patch again.
    * deletet .spoutcraft completely and installed it again.
    * used the latest MCPatcher 2.4.2 for Custom Texture Support.
    * Made a Testserver with just CB 1.2.5-R1 and Essentials (without Essentials Protect!).
    * Made Testerver with every CB Build 1.2.5 upwards - same Bug. No matter if i log in with the origin MC, or the Spoutcraft Client.

So its a pretty clean System. Watch below, what's happening. You can se me place those Blocks for a millisecond befor they disappear. I have absolutely no clue why this is and would appreciate every help, tipp, or whatever leads me to the right result. For me it looks like something is preventing this event, but it can't be a Plugin - see Video.

Thx in advance.

2. Offline

turqmelon

Update to the latest RB then try again, you'll be able to properly receive help then.

Chett

3. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

I want my riddle :|

turqmelon likes this.
  4. Offline

Chett

Read my Post again.

I already tried the RB. See the Wall of Text above in my opening Post.

Thx anyway

You can't even solve this one.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  5. I've got a similat problem. I'm using the RB CB #2340 for 1.3.1-R2 with Minecraft 1.3.2. But i only have this problem with snow. When i try placing snow the snow block dissapears out of my inventory as well and changes to the previous item that was in that slot before.

What can the problem be? I only have modify world running but i did not set it to block anything.

6. Offline

Plague

I have the exact same problem after updating from 1.2.5 RB to 1.3.2 RB any bug reported somewhere?

Since I could not find any bug report and vanilla server works, reported on leaky:
    https://bukkit.atlassian.net/browse/BUKKIT-2554

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.