Reward system based on MCMMO levelling

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Graminha47, Mar 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Graminha47

Minecraft Version: 1.8

Suggested name: MCMMOReward

What i want: So, there is already something like this, i'll leave the link down here if you ask for it, i don't know if i'm allowed to share links here anyway, getting to the point: i want the players to have a small chance to receive a "treasure book", such book will have random coordinates on it and if the player wants to discover what does that treasure holds he will need to type something like "/treasure hunt" and he will be teleported to a flat world with the solely purpose of opening the treasure books. I want the books to have better rewards at higher MCMMO levels, for example, while levelling from level 1 to 100 he will have no chance of ever getting something, from level 101-200 he will have a chance for getting a level 1 treasure every time he levels up, 201-300 he will have a chance for getting a level 2 treasure, but no level 1 anymore, and it keeps going like this until he reaches level 1001, from there he will only get level 10 treasures until the level 2000, and from 2001 on he will only get level 11 treasures, never going to go beyond that. Make it so i can personalize the rewards of the treasures. Also, when the player uses the treasure book he will need to fight some mobs.
    Like i said before: there is already a plugin like this, but the thread where i found it is old and is written in Portuguese, therefore i doubt they would answer me, but the problem with the plugin that already exists is that it doesn't create a world for hunting treasures as it should, i'll leave the link to download the plugin here if any of you guys wants to fix this. Thanks

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  2. Offline

Google123

If you don't mind, can you make the tittles (egg. Suggested Name) bold? And also separate each section?

KarimAKL likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.