Plugin Request Resurrection Board

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Joshadow1, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Joshadow1

Hey, I'm looking for someone who'll be able to create this plugin:
    What I'm looking for is a plugin that, when someone dies, they respawn at a Limbo world, where they cannot leave, break, or place until someone resurrects them at the resurrection board at the spawn, then they get (if they're on the server at the time) teleported to a pedestal next to the resurrection board. The resurrection board contains signs with information of who the dead player is, where they died, and how long it has been since their death, upon clicking the sign, the respective player will be instantly resurrected. If they're not on the server, they'll just spawn at the pedestal next time they join. The board will have multiple signs on it with the players name, the co-ords of their death, and how long its been since they've died. If the death clock passes 1 month, the sign will disappear and the player will be lost forever.

and after the month has passed, the ban message would be: "You're dead! Your resurrection time has expired."

I would be really grateful if someone would make this for me.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  2. Offline

Boomer

Better specify the method of ressurrection, how that happens...

3. Offline

Joshadow1

Thanks, I've made some changes

4. Offline

Boomer

So.... a player merely wishes for some random player to be resurrected, and then the player is transported to the pedestal, requiring a telekenetic interface in the plugin.... Otherwise, you're still missing a rather KEY part about how the system is to work...

5. Offline

Joshadow1

Really sorry about this, this is the first time I've really explained the whole idea. I'm not very good at this XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.