Restrict Commands during PVP

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by chisox8, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Offline

chisox8

Hi, I just want a simple plugin that doesn't allow users to use commands during pvp, and for a couple seconds afterwards (configurable # of seconds afterwards)

Just something simple that only does this, It just restricts commands during pvp, I don't think it would be too hard.

if somebody could make this for me, that would be great!

Thanks!

2. Offline

chisox8

There must be somebody who can do this! It doesn't seem to hard. (If there is something else out there like this, please link me to it, because I didn't find anything!)

I'm pretty sure it would be really easy, Thanks!

3. Offline

Technius

I think you could use boo'sCooldown.

4. Offline

chisox8

Do you have a link? I will ry to find it!

5. Offline

Technius

6. Offline

chisox8

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  7. Offline

Royal_Soda

chisox8
    Essentials has this built in. Also, if you use the plugin Factions, it allows you to disable commands if there is an enemy within 32 blocks of a player. (Distance is customizable. 32 blocks is default.) Both of these plugins are reliable, often updated and used by masses of people. I recommend both of them.

8. Offline

chisox8

I don't want something big like either of them. Essentials creates too much mess (sometimes lag) and just too many pointless things.

Factions is too big (for what I need atm)

I just need something very simple that only does that! (booscooldowns will work, if I can get it working)

9. Offline

CoolOppo

Get CombatTag, you specify what commands and how many seconds after being hit to disable them. To just disable all commands, type the command / into the list and it will block it because every command begins with a /.
    It also will spawn an NPC with all their items and armor if they log out during combat, so somebody can kill the NPC and get their stuff. Note that the NPC disappears after a while, and if their NPC gets killed, when they join back, they will instantly die. Here's the plugin link:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/combat-tag/
    Hope I helped.

10. Offline

chisox8

Thanks! Thats exactly what I was looking for! Just wanted to disable 1 command and it did the job perfectly! (hope its stable :p)

Thanks again!