Plugin Request Restart Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by ScarletShadows, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ScarletShadows

Im looking for a plugin that uses a trick i discovered in minecraft. i have a host named "MC Pro Hosting" and currently there is no support for plugins that force the server to restart. infact if you use one, from what i've experienced, it makes the server screw up and it cant bind to its port. then you have to wait a while to restart the server and have it work.
    Anyways more about the plugin. There is an area in the control panel called 'Commands' within this section you can make commands that the server will listen for. once the phrase is said in chat the server will perform the command that you set that phrase to trigger. for instance i have '/restart' set to use 'builtin:restart'. once i type '/restart' the server tells me its not a command but restarts anyways because it was listening for that phrase in order to run 'builtin:restart'.
    What am i looking for? im looking for something that will allow custom commands that will then trigger the other custom commands that you can make in the 'Commands' area of the client area. basicaly everything would be customizable. i was thinking that it would look something like:
    Plugin Config:
    Custom Commands:
    # ExampleCommand:
    # Command: 'Example Command from 'commands' that this command runs.'
    Restart:
    Command: '/restart'
    Save:
    Command: '/save'

The MAIN Feature i want is the restart mechanic, but adding a way to be able to run custom things like that would be nice for other people who need it. the main thing i need is something that will let me type '/restart' and it will say something like:
    "RESTARTING IN __ SECONDS!" and then count down. a plugin i liked to use before i got a host was the AutoSaveWorld plugin. i liked how it counted down and how customizable everything was. it was exactly what i needed but sadly because the way MC Pro Hosting is setup i cannot use any feature from the plugin other then autosave.

what i want: A restart plugin that is similar to AutoSaveWorld plugin in the restarting function where it lets you use a in game command to force a countdown then a restart, except this plugin needs a way to use a custom command that would work with MC Pro Hosting's setup.
    What i need in the plugin:
    • Permission nodes
    • Countdown till restart
    • Announcement of restart
    • customizable messages & timings (how long before a restart after the command is done)
    • reload command for the plugin
    Extra Features that might be nice for the MC Pro Hosting community/other communities/people in need of a plugin like this:
    custom commands within the plugin that will trigger other commands/phrases used by some other plugin/methodsuch as (what i believe the custom commands in the 'commands' is) multicraft.

Thanks for reading this and pls tell me if you want to take it up, ill be very pleased to hear if you do! :D<3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.