respectfully requesting a new RB

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by mrgreaper, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mrgreaper

the last RB was 1337 (that number is hardly a random one but oh well)
    that was a month and 24 days ago
    that was 1.8.1
    I serously doubt any servers are still running 1.8.1
    theres been over 200 builds since then and most importantly the list of changes/fixes is huge
    there has been plugin breaking changes too.

and where now back at the stage before RBS where some plugins need CB 1550 otheres need CB1497 some will only work with RB1337 and refuse to update before theres a new RB

I respect the amount of work u guys do, i really do, i also know there are some that will simply see this as an excuse to flame some one. But even so i respectfully request you make one of the stable 15xx builds an RB so plugins can get back on track and we server admins can get things in order our end. Thank you in advance

Pirate43 likes this.
  2. Offline

Abrupt

respectfully asking for you to wait like the rest of us. they're obviously not back there giggling amongst themselves delaying a RB as much as possible. if they rush a recommended build then they obviously can't recommend it.

3. Offline

NuclearW

You should just wait.

You can watch the road map on JIRA to see outstanding bugs getting in the way of an RB, and just use some dev builds until the RB is ready.

4. Offline

mrgreaper

thats a useful link thank you

@Abrupt no need to be rude about it, i know there not there gigling away, it was just a polite request.

actualy @NuclearW can u lock this thread, now i can see the progress i feel better (still believe an interm rb needs to be made but thats personal opinion) would rather not be flame bait

5. Offline

NuclearW

Okay

mrgreaper likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.