[Resources] Assassin Abilities

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Desle, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Desle

[​IMG]
    I made some cool classes some time ago and never used them, which is a waste, so decided to post them as a resource here.​
    For alot of these, I made it so they had to recharge, which is in the class Assassin, so if you see Assassin.recharge(....), this is the method I'm using there;​
    Code:java
    1. public void recharge(final Player player, final int ticks) {
    2. Bukkit.getScheduler().scheduleSyncDelayedTask(Assassin.getPlugin(), new Runnable() {
    3. @Override
    4. public void run() {
    5. if (player.getExp() < 1 && !player.isDead()) {
    6. player.setExp((float) (player.getExp() + 0.03));
    7. recharge(player, ticks);
    8. }
    9. }
    10. }, ticks);
    11. }

Movement

Walljump
    To walljump, you need to be in mid-air, facing and touching a wall and tap the sneak key once.​
    If you do not set a delay, people can almost fly their way up if there are enough walls around, so I recommend you use the recharge method for this.​
    Horse leaping
    This will make you leap off of a horse, whenever you dismount one. This can be amazingly fun and useful for charge attacking other players.​
    Fighting
    Assassination
    This one is pretty cool. If you have not been attacked by anyone or have attacked anyone, you remain hidden and will be able to assassinate players if you stab them in their back. This will kill them instantly and uses a different recharging bar, so that you can still walljump away after an assassination.​
    If you have black hearts, it indicates you may not assassinate at that time.​
    This will continue to refresh if you are not going out of combat.​
    _____________________________________________​
    If you use the recharging bar, you most likely want Exp disabled in your world/server, so remeber to do that, so it doesn't mess up the recharging.​

2. Offline

Ramon1711

Cool,But we have to download anything? or only put the code?

3. Offline

TigerHix

Walljump one is cool. Amazing job :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.