Residence alternative?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by RG_PankO, Jan 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

RG_PankO

I am looking for an alternative of this plugin here: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/se...ction-system-buy-sell-land-economy-1185.9358/

What it does is let users buy property and protect it so only they and their friends can build there.
    iConomy money are required to buy/protect land so people can not exploit it and protec THE WHOL F*CKING WORLD.

The problem with the plugin is that it is quite outdated and it is poping out with errors since bukkit 1.0.0 and now I can not use it.

Friends of mine can you please point me out the right direction for an alternative of this great plugin?

2. Offline

ZeroZX4

i think worldguard can do that with world edit you just need to make pre made plots with price of it

3. Offline

Topbest65

I'm using it on DevBuil 1.1 . It doesn't have any errors and is completely Useful! However there are other plugins like: World Guard, iZone, Regioz and FACTIONS.

Factions is your alternative to Residence. It lets people create a group ( Faction ) and people can join it. and if they are not in that group then they can't build/destroy in that Factions area. I don't really like it because I rather people have their own houses. Im Factions users would create groups for themselves only causing major group spamming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.