Request: World login for event

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Teethdude, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Offline

Teethdude

I'm looking for a plugin that would force people into a designated world when they login. The world is for an event, so i want people to only be here until they die, then they'll be teleported back into the Main World. As well i don't want them forced back into the event world after they've lost.

Side note: i am NOT looking for a hunger game/ hardcore game plugin. If anything this is more of a world management plugin.

Post any questions if needed, and thank you in advanced to anyone who can be of help.

2. Offline

MrGermanrain

So you want it that if a player dies it sends them back to main-world... and when he joins it sends him to a different world..? Do you want the worlds to be random?

3. Offline

Teethdude

Well, what i want is the players to be forced into the event world upon logging in on the day the event starts, and then after they die they can no longer join the event world, even after logging out and back in.

4. Offline

Cycryl

Teethdude
    You could make a really easy plugin to teleport players in a certain multiverse on that day if you want that.

5. Offline

Teethdude

Cycryl
    The only problem is, I have no idea on how to do that.
    The only programing language I know is BASIC.