Request :: Warning/ban System

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sweet_Mafia, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Offline

Sweet_Mafia

Info
    I hate always giving warnings to people and righting down there names to check if I warned them in the past, so by this plug in being created, I am pretty sure almost everyone would use it.

So this is how the plugin would work.

Lets say you warn someone 3 times, after the third warning, he gets automaticaly banned. But the user may have been warned 2 times for stealing, and 1 time for use of fly mod. That is 3 warnings, but warnings on a different subject. What I mean is, you would need 3 warnings on the "one" subject to get banned. So if he has 2 for stealing and 1 for fly mod, he wont get banned as he does not have a total of three for the same warning.

A command like /warn [warn type] [player id]

Warn type would be someone of warnings that the owner could add, so for instants, billy is stealing. You would type /warn stealing billy. And he would receive "1" warning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as that is said, you can make your own warnings in a configuration file. You can also set the warning to how many can be recived till baned. So something like.

Warnings = 3

The warnings is equal to 3 which means on the third warning the user gets auto banned. If it is set to 10, then the user would be banned once he received 10 points for the same type of warning.

Here are some other commands that would be of use. If you type /warning check [player id]
    you can view how many warnings of which that player has.

And if you type /warning remove [warning type] [player id]
    If I make the warning type griefing, it will remove "1" warning the user received for griefing.

The last file is a .txt, when a player gets a warning there info gets set there. This is optional, but neat thing to add.

So there is not much else to say about this, but would like to hear peoples feedback on what could improve, as well as if a create makes this, please do, send me the plugin link.
    --- merged: Mar 2, 2011 2:05 AM ---
    To be honest, this is a VERY usefull plugin, how come no one even replies there thoughts? Just saying the views are high.

2. Offline

SunShe

Maybe ask that at MCBans Plugin Developer, i think that can be interesting him.
    (MCBans Thread)