(REQUEST) Prison Shops

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Greg., Mar 16, 2014.

1. Offline

Greg.

Plugin category: Utility, Fun,

Suggested name: PrisonShops

What I want: My friend has a prison server and we need a good shop plugin. We don't want to use the classic item frames and signs. We want a virtual chest GUI. I know that several plugins have a shop gui, but i want the user to be able to select how much to sell. I am proposing a user clicks on a steve head, which I will place and it will open a Chest GUI. In this will be items a person can sell, or buy. Each shop made could be customized in the config, and would be able to have Vault support. When a person click on an item to sell it, they should get a list of 1-9 items, and under that a list of 1-9 stacks.

Ideas for commands: /prisonshops makeshop

Ideas for permissions: pshops.makeshop

When I'd like it by: Asap

2. Offline

Greg.

BUMP

3. Greg. GUIShop, Google it. You can customize items and prices in config.

4. Offline

Greg.

I need to be able to buy it in mass

5. Offline

ElliottOlson

I may be able to throw something together, it may take a few days but could you private message me all the stuff to sell, how much, and how much to sell it for. I need all the information first, I don't want to waste my time, and have it be wrong.

6. Offline

mattymatty

use the plugin chest commands i've maked a god shop whit it and hava more intresting features

7. Offline

ElliottOlson

tylerthecreeper1 WTF tyler? So what if I have been replying to a lot, I am an experienced programmer and can make a plugin quickly. Why shouldn't he count on me?

snivell and tylerthecreeper1 like this.
  8. Offline

Greg.

Players get annoyed with chestGui shops when they have to click it over and over.

Okay, I will get a list together

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  9. Offline

ElliottOlson

Do you have a list?