[Request] NoChat [Completed & Paid]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MichaelVelsion, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Offline

MichaelVelsion

Plugin category: Chat

Suggested name: NoChat

A bit about me: I am nineteen years old and work as a fry-cook at a local restaurant. I started playing Minecraft when my friend bought me Alpha code. In the past four months, I've started a server called GMRCraft and it has been a success for the main part. I've just signed up on Bukkit just to request this.

What I want: I'd like to see a light-weight plugin that disables/hides chat completely. Similar to hitting F1 but would still show the inventory slots and of course you're weapons. This would need to be a toggle so that people who don't care about what others are saying may simply toggle chat off until they wish to speak again. I would like this to be able to work with essentials chat and not modify the chat itself in any way.

Ideas for commands: A few of the commands that I've thought of would be the following;
    • /Chatoff
    • /Chaton
    Ideas for permissions: A few of the permissions that I've thought of would be the following;
    • - NoChat.off
    • - NoChat.on
    Will pay: $25

When I'd like it by: March 1, 2012

Similar plugin requests: I do not understand this area.(A plugin to disable leave and join messages?)

Devs who might be interested in this: V10later Currently working on it.

2. Plugin finished, transaction done. :)

3. Offline

RainingTerror

When it's done can you post the link to it on here?

4. Offline

MichaelVelsion

I paid $25 for this but I can't stop v10lator from giving it out if he wants. I however would not like it to be shared.

5. MichaelVelsion I asked RainingTerror to buy it too, but he wants me to release it to the public, which I won't do without your permission. :)

6. Offline

DrAgonmoray

7. Offline

MichaelVelsion

If I were to give you the go to release it, would it be available on "Get Plugins" - I think that'd be cool if it were.

8. DrAgonmoray Don't make me feel bad. I just really need money atm and selling plugins to two people is nothing special if there's no agreement to don't do that (which doesn't mean I do it regular. In fact this one was the second one I tried but there's none I did...). There are a lot of plugins I developed but don't own any rights, cause I sold all rights to the requester, so he can resell it, but I can't even re-use parts of the source. This was none of them.

DrAgonmoray likes this.
  9. Offline

MichaelVelsion

You can resell it as many times as you like mate :)