[Request] MOTD

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MichaelVelsion, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Offline

MichaelVelsion

Suggested name: MyMOTD

What I want: I'd like to see a plugin that will allow each group/rank of players to see a customized MoTD. So the rank Guest could see information on how to obtain Member status, how the server works, etc.

But Member's don't need that information so I would set a different MOTD for them so they can be given other information.

Then Donators+ could be given another MOTD that would be different then Members or Guests.

I'm not sure how this could be made but I've done some searching and can't find one that suits my needs.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: -mymotd.guest(could be name of config file, or it could work like essentials kit maybe?)

2. Theres already plugins for this. Just search Custom MOTD or Group MOTD
    Make dis plugin!!

3. Offline

MichaelVelsion

Alright, I'll try custom motd first, if it works for me - I'll let you know.

CustomMOTD - Over one year old + requires a permission system that I don't use. I use essentials group manager.

I'm having trouble locating the second one you mentioned.

Any ideas?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  4. Groupmanager is a permissions system. Just make sure you have groupbridge.
    I cannot find the others. Someone needs to make one. I need this also lol.

5. Offline

MichaelVelsion

6. Let me know if it works. It says the latest file was 1.2.5

7. Offline

MichaelVelsion

It's working fine.