*Request* Morph Mod Bukkit plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by CyanClay, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Offline

CyanClay

Hello! I would like to request a Morph Mod plugin for bukkit! I am creating a modded survival server, and would like to give access to the popular morph mod (If you kill a mob, you can morph into that mob) I would like a few things in this plugin (I know there are disguise plugins out there, but I want something different)
    • Kill a mob, get the permission to morph into that mob
    • a /morph [Mob] command
    • the player's username over the mob
    • certain permissions (below)
    • all mobs
    • /morph (with no arguments) reverts you to yourself
    Permissions:
    • - morph.mob.(mob name)
    • - morph.mob.*
    • - morph.reload
    Thank you so much, If there is any other information you need, feel free to reply. Thank you so much for your time :)

Sil3nt_Aassassin likes this.
  2. Offline

billywhiteMC

This could be possible with VariableTriggers and DisguiseCraft.

VariableTriggers is a very powerful plugin which lets you execute options or 'variables' when you preform an action, clicking on a block, walking on a block, walking into an area and more importantly, it has an event listener, so you can preform actions to happen when events on the server happen, such as killing a mob. E.g. a player kills a mob, the player runs the command which adds a permission to themselves.

It takes a bit of time to get used to, but you'll get there.

CyanClay likes this.
  3. Offline

CyanClay

Sounds Interesting, and I will check that out (I would have never thought to look for that). If someone could make that plugin though, that would be great. For now I shall use those two.

4. Would like too see A plugin like this :D

5. CyanClay did someone make this plugin for you?

6. Offline

CyanClay

No, not yet, but I am working with Variable Triggers and iDisguise to make a hybrid of this plugin :p

7. CyanClay Look at your PM's please

CyanClay Instead of /morph then the mob name you should have /morph then a gui like this View attachment 21802 It would be simplier prob in the code

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  8. CyanClay Did anyone make you plugin yet?

9. Offline

CyanClay

Sorry man, nope. Also, I've been too tied up with getting towny running (Now up and running), and Battlfield running (Custom Plugin, Almost done) , to work on the Variable Triggers plugin.

10. Offline

Skionz

Wouldn't be simpler.