[REQUEST] MCInfected

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by TeknoCyber, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Offline

TeknoCyber

Suggested name: MCInfected

What I want:
    -A simple game kind of based on Halo/COD.
    -2 Teams: Humans/Infected Infected have 2-6 depending on player count (If possible I'd like the amount starting each round able to be changed in the config file.)
    -Infected need to infect all Humans to win round
    -A counter using scoreboard kinda look that lasts 4:30 mins, any humans who stay alive until the timer ends win.
    -If Infected hit player and get health 1/2 way, Human becomes infected.
    -A Groupspawn (Its something Ive Never seen before) where the team can spawn anywhere in the arena selected.
    -Infected get killed with One hit from sword --- OR if you can do this, players get 1 snowball that comes back when fired (like it gives the player another one) that goes null after 5 blocks and if it hits infected within 5 blocks, infected respawns.

----You can do this if you want, but applies a status effect to infected that makes them invis for 2 seconds then visiblefor 3 and so forth

Ideas for commands: /SetGroupSpawn, /SwitchTeams, /SetTime, /SetMinHPCount, /SetSnowballHitAmount.

Ideas for permissions: Hmm I don't really know... Sorry I'm no good at thinking of permissions but if you think you have an idea go for it.

When I'd like it by: Anytime really, but I'd love for it to be done by 2-3 weeks (I don't know how hard it really is) Uhm yea, any help is appreciated, and If youd like maybe a high rank for when ranks are done? Idk It just seems like its a lot of work just for the fun of it....
    anyways, have a good day!
    -T