[REQUEST] Lightning/weather commands

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by andreblue, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Offline

andreblue

Make it rain or snow if it is not added to bukkit it self would be great. Also if possible to make lightning to strike said player, and kill them would also be tons of fun. Yes I know we will have to wait for 1.5 but i just want to see if anyone had the idea or not, but also to give dev people an idea for it so that can start coming up with parts of it and only the way to trigger it

2. Offline

Cant event start this until it is added,there no events in bukkit for it yet,but i might work on something like this is it is possible

3. Offline

andreblue

well its good to get the idea out at least. want people to get the thinking of how to do it

4. Offline

RazorFlint

Hmm You could do /lightup PlayerName
    Hits Them with a bolt of lightning?

5. Offline

DannyLAGZLOL

1.5 just be patient

6. Offline

andreblue

@DannyLAGZLOL
    I know but if we get the base for what we want to use to do it it will work better, because it will then be the hooks needed.

@RazorFlint
    Lol ya that is good or maybe /strike <player>, or /smite <player>

7. Offline

DannyLAGZLOL

you wont be able to use the weather... its multi-biome, trust me... Not everything is possible

8. Offline

andreblue

@DannyLAGZLOL
    i mean as in being able to make it start raining or snow depending on biome

9. Offline

Plague

Meh, anything is possible if you try hard enough (in programming that is).

thecoolwolf likes this.
  10. Offline

DannyLAGZLOL

well hopefully, but im more concentrated on bukkit getting a stable version for MC

11. Offline

andreblue

yes, im waiting for it atm, but a greif server atm for me lol. Spider webs over holes hehe.
    having seen weather yet

12. Offline

Afforess

With the notable exception of AI. ;)

13. Offline

DannyLAGZLOL

i joined my erver today and it was pooring rain :D

14. Offline

Codisimus

I'm thinking about making a small plugin that gives a chances that a user will die from getting struck by lightning if holding an iron item. (if its not already included)