(REQUEST) Kill Counter

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Greg., Mar 16, 2014.

1. Offline

Greg.

Plugin category: FUN, Admin Tools

Suggested name: KillCount

What I want: I want a plugin that counts how many kills each player has and makes a leaderboard.It would be awesome to be able to display this on a website, but really all I need is a sign leaderboard that goes from 1-10, or a head leaderboard. It would be best to have the data stored in a yml, instead of sql, but either would work.

To make thee leaderboard I would like to select a 5 tall, 2 wide sign area with WorldEdit and then do /killcounter createboard. The heads version would work much like Enjin's head display system.

Ideas for commands: /killcounter createboard /killcounter reset

Ideas for permissions: killcounter.create
    killcounter.reset

When I'd like it by: Whenever you can get it done! It will be great :D

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
  2. Offline

Greg.

Bump

3. Offline

faustdonner

Hey there!

I could try to do it but to show it easily on your page you need to have a MySQL database which I could use. If you can make sure you have one/get one I will start doing this.

Please tell me if there are any special things you want to have. It should be done within a few days.

Greetings faustdonner

EDIT:

Is this limited to a PvP world? If so I would add the command as /killcounter create <world> or maybe /killcounter create <region>? If it is with regions it'll take more time I think.

4. Offline

Glenot

Hey guess what? Minecrafts scoreboard command was made for this....

5. How would, you keep count of people amount of kills with the scoreboard command?

6. Offline

Glenot

I don't remember the command but I use it to keep track of kills on the sidebar

7. Offline

Greg.

I know how to do that, but i want it to be public to the rest of the server

8. Offline

Glenot