[Request] Infection Rankup

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by cuddylier, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Plugin Catagory: Fun

Suggested name: Infection Rankup

What i want: An infection plugin where you can set spawns for the lobby, human spawn, and zombie spawn. also it needs to have a ranking system for a certain amount of kills you get (while playing infection only, not while pvping in non-infection)
    with the ranks it needs to be customizable where you can set amount of total kills needed to rank up and what the rank names are(when you rank up with the ranking system you need to be able to set custom classes for what each rank gets through the config. for example. if im a rank killer
    and im a human then i get a stone sword and a leather helmet and a leather chestplate. then when i rank up to say slayer i auto get a stone sword leather chest leather helmet and leather legs or something along those lines). also when they join the lobby be
    doing say /inf join then when they get tp'd into the lobby they lose everything in there inventory (but get it back after the game) and then auto get their thing that that rank offers. and then when they rank up they auto get those things that the rank they are gets (which will be customizable in the permissions).
    Then when the game start the zombie would be frozen for 15 seconds. and give the humans time to run. if an infected kills a player. then the player they killed items DO NOT drop so that the others cant pick it up. when they die and then respawn
    as a zombie.. they have nothing but (what the owner or OP sets the zombies to have). this plugin must be compatible with 2 or more worlds. it also needs ot be compatible with world guard. the infection plugin itsself will not protect land.. you will need to world guard the arena yourself. this plugin will not affect
    your food or hunger at all. while in game and out of game your hunger will be normal. so if i have a world on my server that is dedicated to infection and maybe the vip shop and such. then the infection will not mess up my other world with all the pvp and faction land and such.also if you are a human or infected while in game, when you die. it wont say the
    Game over and then respawn. it will just auto take you to the spawn of whatever race you are (zombie or human)

Ideas for commands: /rankup (player name) (what rank)
    /inf join (join the infection lobby)
    /inf close (closes the game so nobody can do /inf join)(do /inf close again to open it or unlock the infection)
    /inf start (when all the players are in a lobby. and have there classes and everything. read the rules and info. they all must type /inf start in order to start the game, once /inf start is done by all players the game will begin, when the game begins that is when the zombie and the humans are chosen and teleported to their spawns)
    /inf leave (this will exit you out of the game, taking you back to the spawn of the server, returning all of your items before you did /inf join and taking away all your items you had when in the infection game.)
    /inf game ( this shows you a list of player who are humans and a list of players that are infected. *will usually be used while ingame for better strategy )
    /inf commands ( this will show you all the commands )
    /inf sethuman ( this is an admin only command which will allow you to set where the humans spawn when the game first starts)
    /inf setinfected ( this is also an admin only command where it allows you to set where the infected spawn when the game start and when they die and respawn)
    /inf setlobby ( this is again an admin only command,allowing you to set the spawn of the lobby in which player will spawnwhen they do /inf join and while you are waiting for all of them to do /inf start
    ADMIN Commands.
    /inf forceend(this will force end a game in progress and teli all the players back to spawn)
    /inf forcestart(this will force start a game reguardless of the amount of players in the lobby)

Ideas for permissions: inf.rankupplayer(give the perm to rank others up manually)
    inf.admin(gives player perms to use infection admin commands)

When i would like it by: well i would like it soon or ASAP when i post this i would like it by 1-2 weeks.

Thank you for reading this. i hope you choose to make this plugin for it will be very very very benificial to my server and many others

2. Offline

PogoStick29

3. I thought I would use "Request" so people know I'm requesting a plugin to be made, I don't want it to be private or anything, just totally public.

4. Offline

PogoStick29

Read the read me first :p

5. Offline

xXSniperzzXx_SD

Ya check out infected cause u just pretty much described it, and its still a beta so theres still gonna be bugs etc.

6. We tried your plugin but have found some errors which are crucial to our server. first of all. when the game ends. they don't get tp'd to the server spawn. second. there is only one archer.. on the human side. which everyone should be an archer. another thing is. when the infected leave the game sometimes they get tp'd to an underground cave, and they still have the chain armor on.. which means its spawning chain mail armor into the game which will ruin the economy.

7. Offline

xXSniperzzXx_SD

I know i'm fixing up almost every bug, adding multiple arenas, and more. Should be out by wednesday