[Request] GrieferHeal

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ShadowBlack_Gaming, Sep 7, 2014.

1. GrieferHeal
    Below is a plugin I'd like to see come to life. I do realize that such a plugin is hard to make but I believe many server owners will be able to benefit from this.

Plugin category: Anti-Griefing Tool

Suggested name: GrieferHeal(In honor of CreeperHeal)

What I want: I'd like a plugin based of CreeperHeal: Simply surround an area with fences (nether fences and/or fence gates will work, too) and that area is now protected from grief.

To add one or more friends to the list of players who can place/destroy blocks in your claimed land simply stand in the area you want them to have access to and type in the command "/gh add [playername], [additionalplayername], [etc...].

To remove one or more friends simply type in "/gh remove [playername], [additionalplayername], [etc...]". To add/remove someone to all your areas simply add the variable "all" before their name(ex: /gh add all Notch).

In the event someone tries to grief your stuff the plugin (unlike many others)does not send any message saying that they cannot build/destroy there. It simply does not drop any blocks from the blocks/chests they broke and much like CreeperHeal in a minute or two(configurable)all that they broke starts to slowly "rebuild" itself in a natural way block by block, thus detering farther grief and not causing any lag.

A few exceptions:
    - You cannot claim an area with another area that you do not own within it.
    - You have a limit(configurable) for how many blocks you may claim.
    - Placing a block in an area you have claimed will augment your limit(configurable)

Ideas for commands: - /gh remove <all> [playername], [additionalplayername], [etc...]
    See above.
    - /gh add <all> [playername], [additionalplayername], [etc...]
    See above.
    - /gh admin
    Admin command. Allows staff members with the right permissions to modify claims.

Ideas for permissions: - grieferheal.use
    Allows players with this permission to use "/gh add" and "/gh remove"
    - grieferheal.override
    Allows players with this permission to build/destroy blocks in an area they do not own
    - grieferheal.admin
    Allows players with this permission to use the "/gh admin" command.

When I'd like it by: Anytime someone feels like creating this.