[REQUEST] Full Inventory Inform

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Hyperven0m, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Hyperven0m

What it does:
    Full inventory inform is a plugin that informs a player when their inventory is full it does it in this form.... So player breaks block.. Inv (Inventory) is full plugin sends a message through nametag on top of where the block was broken and says INVENTORY FULL in red and also bold.. that is all that this plugin focuses mainly on...

Config:
    disabled-worlds:
    - world1
    - world2

Permissions:
    *none*

NOTE: I expect that this plugin needs an API or two do to the fact that I want nametags in this plugin. I know this is a lot but if someone could do this, this would be very appreciated!

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Hyperven0m Bumping is only allowed once every 24 hours

3. Offline

redsoxfan95

Very original idea, oh wait that is exactly what ArkhamNetwork has on their prison server.

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

You have loads of threads to put that message on. Maybe arkhamnetwork also copied it. You can't counter copies.

5. Offline

Hyperven0m

k

6. Offline

Hyperven0m

7. Offline

Epicballzy

Why do you need to be informed if your inventory is full, if you can just simply press the E key?

8. Offline

Hyperven0m

Because, I have a prison server with people mining with efficiency 50+ they keep mining and don't realize their inventory is full.

9. Offline

Crud41

This sounds like a GPU and CPU stress test plugin. ESPECIALLY on a prison server. Hyperven0m

10. Offline

yoitsjimby

Its not I have it on my server it dosent change anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.