Request for codevelopers to our community

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by LucasEmanuel, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LucasEmanuel

Hi, for the past weeks ive been soloing a pretty big project. Its a main plugin for our community. The purpose of this plugin is server automation and gamemode developement. But theres alot of stuff do to and i would like a helping hand to speed up the developement rate.

It's important that you are experienced with developing plugins since i have no wish to be a babysitter.

The entire project has gotten a bit messy and a total remake might be necessary but currently its working fine.

If you wish to find out more about this you can contact me on PM or give me a call on skype Lucke__

Please note that we dont get paid for this other than the experience and knowledge we gain. Im simply just asking for a helping hand to get this done :)

2. Offline

LucasEmanuel

Noone interrested?

3. I dont get it good, mayby add more clear text

4. Offline

LucasEmanuel

Well i need a second hand on my project. The project is a plugin that pretty much manages the server. Right now its taking care of multiworld inventories (diffrent inventories for diffrent worlds) and our hungergames gamemode. I need some more help on the hungergames gamemode since there are quite a few glitches and some features we want to add to it.

I could do it by myself but that will take time. And we promised our community members to have most of it done until wednesday. Most of it is done but there are still some stuff to do.

The sourcecode for the plugin is in my githup repository in the link below, so you can take a look there if you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.