Request finite liquids

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Morphy, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Offline

Morphy

tgp1994 likes this.
  2. Offline

KiloWhiskey

Hey, I stand behind this request fully. It would be great to see this.

edwardgoat likes this.
  3. Offline

Phaedrus

I was very disappointed when notch gave up on modifying water behavior any further.

4. Offline

McSpazzy

I made an ocean plugin sometime back, but never released, that made ocean/ocean level water expand infinitely.

5. Offline

valdark

Search "Realfluids" This plugin already exists.

6. Offline

mindless728

yeah, it is still in very heavy development and is a work in progress and there are quite a few known bugs right now
    also i am thinking of making it a more general fluid flow so that any block can flow like a fluid

7. Offline

KiloWhiskey

A few players on my server have requested finitefluid though because of some of its other features like water pumps and evaporation. Classic water just isn't the same thing. I'm not looking for flooding so much. Anyway, if this can't be done, I'd like to know so I can let them know. If it can work but just isn't developed then that's a good place to start. Thanks either way.

8. Offline

mindless728

ummm, my RealFluids does have evaporation and pumps (optional plugin for pumps), the water just flows out and eventually evaporates (takes a while for large amounts of water)

I would try RealFluids in a separate private only for you server to see if it is anything that you want

EDIT: though like i said, it isn't release worthy yet though there is a version you can use and currently to test out some code the only block that gets over written by fluids is the snow tile and it drops the tile as an item, working on the config file so that server owners can choose what they want to be overwritten, also the pumps are always on but will be changed to activated when there is a redstone charge on it