[Request]Economy Buy & Sell (NEW READ)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Cryices, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Offline

Cryices

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: Buy/SellMcPvP(Doesn't Matter)

What I want: McPVP/McTeams buy and sell economy. See, in this buy/sell plugin, the server has no items, its all run by the players, and therefore is alot better than most server economies. Now I unlike most people seem to take the time to properly explain the plugin thoroughly. If you have any questions, I encourage you to ask. This Is originally taken from McPvP, and stolen by McTeams. Now I know you may say this is a copy of a previous thread, but really, it's not, I have put alot more time into this than others. The only reason that I don't make this myself, is simply because I'm very busy atm, and cannot spend my time like that(I don't mean to sound mean). If you do make this, you have full control to do whatever you want with it, just please send it to me :p

Ideas for Commands:
    ok these are the basic commands.
    /buy (amount your buying) (item your buying) (max amount your willing to spend)
    /sell (amount your selling) (item your selling) (how much your selling it for)
    /price (how many of the item) (item to check the price on)

• /price quantity item – This will check the price of an item. It will automatically display the cheapest sale on the specified quantity of that item. If I wanted to see how much 5 apples will cost, I would type /price 5 apple. The price given refers to the total price for 5 apples, NOT the price of each apple individually.
    • /buy quantity item price – This will buy a specified amount of a chosen item as long as it is for sale at or under your desired price. The price that you enter is the maximum amount that you are willing to spend on this sale. If I wanted to buy 5 apples, and the maximum amount I was willing to spend on 5 apples is 5 gold(dollars), I would type /buy 5 apple 5. If there is change due for your sale, it will automatically go back into your account.
    • /sell quantity item price – This will place an amount of items on the economy for sale and set a price for your customers. If I wanted to sell 8 apples for 1 gold each, I would type /sell 8 apple 8. The price refers to the price for the total amount of apples, not the price of each apple individually.
    Ideas for permissions: None needed really, unless you want to add them in if you decide to do this.

When I'd like it by: Within a month at most, but possibly a week or two. Although it would be AMAZING if sooner!

2. Offline

ImJebus

Making a plugin like this isn't easy. You'd have to add all the items within minecraft ect for this. Would just be time consuming and you could buy the plugin off someone rather than waiting.

3. So you basically want a Grand Exchange from MarkDonalds? (RuneScape)

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

What do you mean with this?
    Looks like it

5. Offline

thomas15v

That he didn't read the post and thinks the server owner have to put a price on every item?

And I also like this idea XD. Its just like some kind of market inside the server.

6. Offline

Cryices

Exactly! This is very wanted. Anyone?

7. Bump. Is there a plugin like this?

8. Offline

bossomeness

9. Ok